RodSpeed, Australia investing

Cash_is_king,and_RodSpeed, don't_forget_it

Apr 30, 2008, 4:43:22 PM4/30/08
Looks like EWA fund is trying to make a bottom before a rise. How is
your dollar doing down there?

Rod Speed

Apr 30, 2008, 5:41:12 PM4/30/08
Cash_is_king,and_RodSpeed, don't_forget_it <kwo...@hotmail.com> wrote

> Looks like EWA fund is trying to make a bottom before a rise.

We'll see...

> How is your dollar doing down there?

Its doing fine, unlike the USD.

Cash_is_king,and_RodSpeed, don't_forget_it

May 3, 2008, 2:45:51 AM5/3/08

Tell me about it. It is not so much that we might be in end times
that bothers me. I just hate to think that some war mongers decide
that sex, drugs and rock and roll are immoral.

Rod Speed

May 3, 2008, 3:53:55 AM5/3/08
Cash_is_king,and_RodSpeed, don't_forget_it <kwo...@hotmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote
>> Cash_is_king,and_RodSpeed, don't_forget_it <kwo...@hotmail.com> wrote

>>> Looks like EWA fund is trying to make a bottom before a rise.

>> We'll see...

>>> How is your dollar doing down there?

>> Its doing fine, unlike the USD.

> Tell me about it. It is not so much that we might be in end
> times that bothers me. I just hate to think that some war
> mongers decide that sex, drugs and rock and roll are immoral.

They already did. No one too any notice.