adiads 35th,Y-3 shoes,puma ,bape,prada trainers

Mike

Oct 25, 2007, 7:25:50 AM10/25/07
We take it as our great honor to contact you for mutual business as
well as friendship.
We can provide the high quality products with you.
Product Name: Nike,puma,adiads shoes,evisu,polo,bape,bbc
clothing,New era caps etc
Place of Origin: China
Technical details: Product well-know brand
Handbags,footwear,Apparel,Caps etc
Packaging according to clients' requirements
Min Order Quantity: Please contact me
Delivery Time: 24 hours after payment received.
We are now looking forward to even greater cooperation with you based
on mutual benefits. Please feel free to contact us for more
information.
Thanks and best regards!
Name: Mike
Company: 58way international trading Co,.Ltd
Address: Putian Fujian China
MSN: t58...@hotmail.com
E-mail: t58...@gmail.com
Website: www.58way.com