Rebate shopping

Kenzie

Oct 26, 2007, 2:26:46 PM10/26/07
My son found this, and I think it looks good.

http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/66844

There's no cost to set up your own mall, then you buy from your own
mall. At Target.com, for instance, you get 7% rebate. Employees only
get 10%, so that's pretty good.

You can buy pretty much anything at your mall. Cell phones, cable TV,
books. I think there are close to 1400 stores in my mall now.

Just the other night, there was an ad on our TV for Time Warner
digital cable - for $20 a month (or $60 for 3 months). I checked my
mall price and found that it was $39.95 for 3 months with a $25
rebate.

http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/66844