FS: Boys Timberland boots & dress shoes (sz 6)

ClothesOut

Oct 29, 2008, 1:04:26 AM10/29/08

I just listed two pairs of boys shoes - both size 6. One is a pair of
wheat-colored Timberlands with a denim roll top. Auction starts at
$24.99.

The other is a pair of leather-look black dress shoes made by State
Street. Auction starts at $9.99.

Both items are gently used and the auctions end on Nov. 2nd. So, place
your bid today! To view the photos and full descriptions, go to
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZhelporgs

Siskuwihane

Oct 30, 2008, 6:44:15 AM10/30/08
On Oct 29, 1:04 am, ClothesOut <visual...@aol.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just listed two pairs of boys shoes - both size 6. One is a pair of
> wheat-colored Timberlands with a denim roll top. Auction starts at
> $24.99.

Or find them at a yard sale for around $2.00

> The other is a pair of leather-look black dress shoes made by State
> Street. Auction starts at $9.99.

Again, find them at a yard sale for less than $1.00