WWLC-Worldwide Loan Club--Will Make You Debt Free--Bad Credit? No problem!! It's worked for me over and over again!!!

glendab

Aug 30, 2008, 11:47:45 AM8/30/08
Tired of the hassles and the embarassment of debt drowning and bad
credit? WWLC and the L.I.F.T.S. support team can fix that for you.
You have our guarantee. This certainly worked for us--Now finances is
the last of our worries and we get paid every month right on time
without the hassle of extensive marketing and worrying with a
downline. Truly incredible. One Second of your time to check this
out will be the best second you ever spent. You have our promise..

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze101p3p/wwlc100/index.html

glendab

for more infor and to secure a success id#
contact me at
jrand...@gmail.com
sub: Debt Free Please

Al Bundy

Aug 30, 2008, 9:25:50 PM8/30/08
On Aug 30, 11:47 am, glendab <jrandgle...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Tired of the hassles and the embarassment of debt drowning and bad
> credit? WWLC and the L.I.F.T.S. support team can fix that for you.
> You have our guarantee. This certainly worked for us--Now finances is
> the last of our worries and we get paid every month right on time
> without the hassle of extensive marketing and worrying with a
> downline. Truly incredible. One Second of your time to check this
> out will be the best second you ever spent. You have our promise..
>
> for more infor and to secure a success id#
> contact me at
> jrandgle...@gmail.com
> sub: Debt Free Please

You are wasting your time here. We're all quite flush because of being
so frugal.
We even have time left over to post in complete sentences using proper
grammar in most cases.