I figured if living frugally already, why not also try this?

cashb...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2008, 5:03:38 PM6/13/08
( I actually know this lady and it’s all true
RE: her story and what she went through. )

The name of the new google group is BECOME AN INTERNET MILLIONAIRE.

I finally talked her into writing her story down on paper. I begged
her permission for 3 years before she would allow me to create a
Google group so that other people could learn more about how to climb
back from the abyss financially. One of the main things she taught me
was selecting the right company to back you up, then NEVER giving up
on what you INTEND to achieve financially. Negative thinking also
seems to destroy the purpose driven goal. When she talks, believe me,
I listen. (I just got my first check too. That helped. I believe, I
believe!)

So I just started the group for her. Now I am inviting new members who
want or need to earn extra money with no experience or start up cash,
who would like to work from home, can read and follow simple
instructions, who are diligent and want to build something financial
THAT WILL ENDURE for years to come. Please be patient new members.. I
have tons of material to upload that will take weeks to format and
edit for ease and speed of reading online. She tends to be verbose,
whereas I cut to the chase.

You are cordially invited to join BECOME AN INTERNET MILLIONAIRE

One woman's story of how she made it big, lost it all, went to hell
and back financially, then finally made her first million using the
web. You MUST read this story to believe it. Start a home based biz,
work part time, no exp, includes a link to the co. which helped her
make her first million. Join as an affiliate for FREE. Not a stupid
pyramid scheme, totally NOT a get rich quick pile of junk. Oh yeah,
it’s for people all over the world, not just Americans. Hispanic
families would be very interested in this opportunity too.

I joined six months ago, just got my first pay out, I am VERY pleased,
so I am passing this on to others who could use some extra cash and
the dream of a brighter financial future.

As she likes to say: “I am rooting for you!”
–signed, Cash Beeman

Visit the group and download “yesyoucan.doc”
to read her story here:
http://groups.google.com/group/internet-millionaire/files

Sign up as an affiliate for free at:
http://www.quickinfo247.com/10194655/FREE

Owen Gilmore

Jun 16, 2008, 10:17:52 AM6/16/08

Wow, a google group devoted to internet scams! How original!

The Real Bev

Jun 16, 2008, 10:22:51 AM6/16/08
Owen Gilmore wrote:
> Wow, a google group devoted to internet scams! How original!

Thanks for sharing. With the entire world. The spammer thanks you too.

--
Cheers,
Bev

Al Bundy

Jun 19, 2008, 4:59:13 PM6/19/08

cashbee...@gmail.com wrote:
> ( I actually know this lady and it�s all true
> RE: her story and what she went through. )
>
> The name of the new google group is BECOME AN INTERNET MILLIONAIRE.
>
> I finally talked her into writing her story down on paper. I begged
> her permission for 3 years before she would allow me to create a
> Google group so that other people could learn more about how to climb
> back from the abyss financially.

If you're begging your women, you're doing it wrong. Talk to Tom
Leikas.