I'm a Cuckoo and I love it!

Babe16

Nov 13, 2007, 10:08:02 AM11/13/07
Laughter is good for the heart. Being silly and admitting to your
quirks frees the soul and liberates the mind make you full of life and
bursting energy and life. See what happens to you when a cow admits
she's a Cuckoo!
http://123playart.blogspot.
My Artsy Fartsy World http://www.artsaleclub.com

Babe16

Nov 13, 2007, 10:27:01 AM11/13/07
Babe16 wrote:
> Spamming is for low life scum like me. Being annoying sucks all the life out of newsgroups like this one. So waste your time and check out my blogspot about farting.

> http://123fart.blogspot.
> My Artsy Fartsy World http://www.fartsaleclub.com

joyan...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2007, 1:23:36 PM11/13/07