pants

b...@coolgroups.com

Dec 23, 2007, 1:41:40 PM12/23/07
I was just wondering what the best strategy is for purchasing pants

that fit well. It's hard to tell for sure if the fit is good just

from trying on in the store.

If you want to wear them for a day, you should wash them for hygienic

reasons. However, to wash them, you need to remove the tag, and then

returning is not possible.

So, what can you do? Just hope the store try-on goes well?

Rod Speed

Dec 23, 2007, 2:37:07 PM12/23/07
b...@coolgroups.com wrote:

I buy one and see how that goes on the first few days wearing and if
I like it, buy some more while I know that that particular item suits me.

They're so cheap now from china that it doesnt cost much to go that route.