Re: Finding 1 cent items on Amazon.com?

Message has been deleted

Gene S. Berkowitz

Jul 8, 2007, 10:07:08 PM7/8/07
In article <b1ts83dekl0nm2jd9...@4ax.com>,
no...@nowhere.com says...
> There are times when I buy an item from amazon.com that costs 24.99,
> and I need to add a 1 cent item to get to $25, and free super saver
> shipping.
>
> I haven't found any easy way to find 1 cent (or even 5 cent or so)
> items at Amazon, although I know they must exist.
>
> Anyone have insight into this? Maybe a place that indexes these kinds
> of items, or an Amazon search query that I haven't thought of?
>
> Thanks.

http://www.slickfillers.net

However, you usually won't find any legitimate deals below $0.25.
Most of the $0.01 deals are for a cell phone when you commit to a
service contract.

--Gene

Beeblebrox

Jul 18, 2007, 12:12:28 PM7/18/07

i've seen one cent books, but they;re usually from other sellers, so not
eligible for the free shipping.