Believe it or not…..!!!!!!!

alcomp...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2008, 2:04:12 PM7/10/08
Greetings,

We offer Free Web Hosting with no advertising, there is no catch, so
what you see is what you get. Here is our offer to you:

350 MB Disk Space
100,000 MB Bandwidth
Free Subdomain or Your Own Domain
Automated Scripts Installer (20 Popular Scripts)
FTP Access and Web Based File Manager
Easy to use Website Builder
5 MySQL Databases with Full PHP Support
Zend & Curl Enabled
IMMEDIATE Activation!

Signup Now with Instant Activation -

http://www.000webhost.com/57363.html

Sponsor by- http://www.globaltrade.net63.net

George Grapman

Jul 10, 2008, 3:18:16 PM7/10/08

I always love sites that require you to accept the terms of service
when those terms are not on the site.

Al Bundy

Jul 14, 2008, 7:09:43 PM7/14/08
On Jul 10, 3:18 pm, George Grapman <sfgeo...@paccbell.net> wrote:
> I always love sites that require you to accept the terms of service
> when those terms are not on the site.

I'm not carrying water for the guy, but the TOS is right there with a
live link. It appears to be standard boiler plate stuff-no adult
content, no software piracy, and so on.