Curly or straight hair?

tina_cro

Aug 30, 2007, 5:49:27 PM8/30/07
Curly or straight hair?

Do you like curly or straight hair?

Discussion is here:

http://www.fashion-forum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=208

http://www.fashion-forum.org

Steve

Aug 30, 2007, 7:09:41 PM8/30/07
tina_cro <tina.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Do you like curly or straight hair?

Which is cheaper?

--

A censor is a man who knows more than he thinks you ought to.

...Granville Hicks

Rod Speed

Aug 30, 2007, 7:28:22 PM8/30/07
tina_cro <tina.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Curly or straight hair?

> Do you like curly or straight hair?

What happens naturally is the most frugal, stupid.

Anthony Matonak

Aug 30, 2007, 11:36:01 PM8/30/07
Steve wrote:
> tina_cro <tina.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Do you like curly or straight hair?
>
> Which is cheaper?

There IS a difference between cheap and frugal.
You want the one that gives you best results for
the buck.

Anthony
--
Said the doe walking out of the woods...
"I'll never do that for twenty bucks again!"

Rick

Aug 31, 2007, 1:12:34 AM8/31/07
Anthony Matonak wrote:

> Steve wrote:
> > tina_cro <tina.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Do you like curly or straight hair?
> >
> > Which is cheaper?
>
> There IS a difference between cheap and frugal.
> You want the one that gives you best results for
> the buck.

Are we still talking about hair here? 8-)

Rick

wlloow

Aug 31, 2007, 2:25:39 AM8/31/07
Anthony Matonak <antho...@nothing.like.socal.rr.com> wrote

> Steve wrote
>> tina_cro <tina.c...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Do you like curly or straight hair?

>> Which is cheaper?

> There IS a difference between cheap and frugal.

Yes.

> You want the one that gives you best results for the buck.

The most frugal approach is how it grows naturally, stupid.

Wooly

Aug 31, 2007, 9:19:13 AM8/31/07
tina_cro wrote:
> Curly or straight hair?
>
> Do you like curly or straight hair?

My straight hair is pretty frugal: I cleanse with baking soda and
vinegar, I use cheap conditioner from the dollar store, and I've been
using the same wooden comb since college. I do buy a fancy hairstick or
fork occasionally but even that outlay is substantially less than a lot
of people spend on "styling products" and trips to the salon.

John Weiss

Aug 31, 2007, 1:51:06 PM8/31/07
"Anthony Matonak" <antho...@nothing.like.socal.rr.com> wrote...

>> Which is cheaper?
>
> There IS a difference between cheap and frugal.
> You want the one that gives you best results for
> the buck.

In that case, whatever comes out naturally!