NEW WAY TO MAKE MONEY USING AN ACCOUNT IN PAYPAL

libe...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2008, 2:12:26 PM1/31/08
NEW WAY TO MAKE MONEY USING AN ACCOUNT IN PAYPAL

MAKE MONEY WITH HIS Email And ITS ACCOUNT IN PAYPAL

I did not believe it but I was convinced and now all my family
and friends we are improving our LIVES. You do not have anything to
lose but if that to win much. You will realize that is something
truely ingenious and that is, and it will make you gain a few euros or
dollars and single hill 6 EUROS or 6 U.S. DOLLARS, and that is not
nothing compared with which reportarte could if you dedicate to time
and sacrifice. Turn 6 dollars American or 6 euros in 10 thousand or 60
thousand euros or dollars in with very just a short time so single the
investment of 6 of them, using an account safe, very safe and simple
of called Internet PAYPAL(if you to used EBAY it knows PAYPAL that is
a very safe form to pay merchandise and to send money) To open an
account in PAYPAL is very easy single you must have a mail direction.
This is the direction of where you can go to open a gratuitous account
quickly: http://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_home or simply
to place in the finder of your computer the phrase (paypal to open
account) and express took to you where your you want.

It was sailing by the groups (GOOGLE, YAHOO, ALTAVISTA, ETC.) When I
saw I articulate that it said something to obtain fast money. Good, I
said myself, I have to do that type of scheme can present/display in
Internet. This article described the way to command by Internet, 1
ticket of euro or 1 6 dollar American to emails and to gain $50,000 IN
CASH IN FEW SEMANAS.Todo depends on the enthusiasm and of the working
time that you dedicate to him, it remembers that nothing in the life
is easy or free. It said that only 1 dollar is sent or euro to each
one of the 6 indicated directions of emails in this I articulate (each
one of the people owners of these emails or has their account in
PAYPAL so that you can send the dollar or euro to them), later, flock
the first direction and places your direction of emails in position
no. 6. Fact this already you this comprising of the business of the
lists of emails and must begin to do to him publicity to its article
free, sending it to all its friends and known and publishing it in at
least 200 publication sites that exist in Internet.

Good, at the most this thought about but anxious it was. So I
concluded, clear it must be a swindle. But as she were peculiar I
continued reading.

After meditating it and consulting it with my pillow I thought: Really
it is worth so single 6 euros or 6 dollars, I have spent more buying
the lottery and I have never won... then I decided to try it.

This is not a swindle; he is not indecente, is not illegal; and he is
free 99% of risk, it really works and if you become attached yourself
to the instructions you will receive extraordinary dividends. Now you
will be part of the business of the lists of emails. In this business
your product is not solid, nor tangible, is a service. These in the
business of the development of the lists of emails, (Mailing lists).
Good first of all the main intention of this letter is convencerte of
which this it is an honest system, legal and extremely profitable and
also a form to obtain excellent income in a very short period of time.
It is possible to also stand out, that this system has fulfilled its
cycle natural, that is to say, has verified his effectiveness and with
excellent results. Also, this system does not require physical contact
with people, it does not require either of a heavy or difficult work,
and the best thing: you would not have to leave house. This it is a
program of ELECTRONIC SUPPORT that takes advantage of the world-wide
platform Internet, which guarantees his operation in perfect form. 100
% OF THE TIMES. Thousands of people have resorted to this method to
obtain good capitals and thus to initiate their own business.
Basically, it becomes possible through a chain that goes to thousands
and thousands of people and that will also be made reality for single
you with its collaboration. For that reason I recommend to him TO
FOLLOW CAREFUL and EXACTLY the INSTRUCTIONS OF THIS LETTER, stressing
to him once again that this is 100 % insurance and that will not
regret to have read this I articulate and to put it in practices...
SHARE And YOU RECEIVE FAST MONEY....

ATTENTION: Lee this carefully. He is not that it is necessary, but it
is a good idea to print these leaves like reference in case you have
doubts.

INSTRUCTIONS:

STEP 1. Take some minutes to open his account of PAYPAL

http://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_home

It is a system of banking activities trusted of the Internet.
When creating its account of PAYPAL cerciórese to use the same
direction of emails that used in the list of down, so that it is there
where people sent money to her account.

STEP 2. Once you have your account in PAYPAL working down deposits 1
dollar or 1 euro in each one of the accounts of the 6 directions of
emails, finished this its entrance sent a message to each one of the
directions soliciing of the business of the lists of emails and for
that reason you this paying to a dollar or euro according to you
consider it and as a pretty detail also describes to the person in
which position appeared each one of them in the list.

EMAILS LIST

1.) to patri...@yahoo.com.ar

2.) goldene...@gmail.com

3.) 2tre...@gmail.com

4.) yellow...@hotmail.com.es

5.) mexic...@yahoo.com.mx

6.) libe...@gmail.com

STEP 3. LEE with care, this is the form of as you are going to
receive Money. It watches the the SIX list of emails, flock #1 of the
list of above, and adds yours at the end of her, so the one that was #
2, happens to be # 1, and the one that was # 3, happens to be # 2, the
one that was # 4 happens to be # 3 and the one that was # 5 happens to
be 4, etc. and YOUR you are now number 6.

STEP 4. It changes everything what you create advisable of this I
articulate, but tries to maintain it but near the possible thing the
original one. Now pon your I articulate in at least 200 NEWSGROUP,
also calls Forums of Discussion or Groups of the News (they exist more
than 24,000 groups). Single you need 200, but whichever but amount you
put, but money arrived to you.

Here some indications of how introducing itself in the NEWSGROUP go.
In the first place, you do not need to write up all this letter again
to do the yours own one. Only pon the cursor of the Mouse or mouse at
the beginning of this letter and drags downwards so that all the text
is shaded, later, presses keys CTRL+C, of this form is in the memory
of your computer. Soon, it preferably opens to an application Notas
Pad (NOTEPAD), Wordpad or MsWord, soon, once opened anyone of these
applications places the cursor at the beginning of a leaf in target
and presses CTRL+V, and you will already have this letter and you will
be able to add your name and direction in #6 being followed the
instructions of but above. By I complete guard this letter with your
changes in a new file of the application. HE IS EVERYTHING. Everything
what you must do now is meterte in different "newsgroup", forums,
classified, or announcements free, etc. And to publish it. It
remembers that whenever you want to do it it was enough with opening
the file kept, copying it and to stick it in the Area of message of
the newsgroup, or classified, forum or announcement free, etc. In
order to arrive at them in any finder pon these terms: newsgroup,
forums of discussion, classified, announcements free or guestbooks;
and they will appear thousands of paginas. You do not forget to
publish all the announcement or letter but with your direction of
emails in position 6, disappearing the 1; when you already have single
practice took about 30 seconds you by each newsgroup. It recommends,
in addition, that when you publish the description of this article you
try to give a name him that "catches", like FAST \\\"necesita MONEY, \
READS THIS I ARTICULATE \ \ "or \\\"necesita MONEY TO PAY to ITS
DEBTS?\\\", EAST \\\"baje FILE and READS AS IT CAN RECEIVE MONEY BY
MAIL" etc. not thus and, \\\"gana MILLION IN 1 WEEK \\\", because
nobody took you in serious. IT REMEMBERS, WHICHEVER MAS NEWSGROUP YOU
OBTAIN, MAS PEOPLE QUERRAN TO BELONG To YOUR LIST And MAS MONEY
RECIBIRÃS! BUT YOU MUST ENTER AT LEAST 200. ALREADY THIS! You will be
receiving money worldwide, of places that nor you know and in few
days.

BECAUSE TO PUBLISH YOUR ANNOUNCEMENT LIKE MINIMO IN 200 PLACES

Let us say to single receipt 5 answers (lowest example). If
single 6 people respond, this does:

In # 6: 6 Euros (Dollars) In # 5: 36 Euros (Dollars) In # 4: 216 Euros
(Dollars) In # 3: 1,296 Euros (Dollars) In # 2: 7,776 Euros (Dollars)
In # 1: 46,656 Euros (Dollars)

I COMPLETE STEP: And this it is the step that I like SIMPLY
SIENTATE and ENJOY more, BECAUSE the CASH COMES IN WAY! Delay to see
just a little bit of money during the second week, but from the third
week, STORM OF REQUESTS IN YOUR MAIL. Everything what you must do is
to receive it and deals with not shouting very hard, when DES tells
you that this one time YOU OBTAINED IT! It remembers to do this of
CORRECT, CLEAN and HONEST form and worked with complete certainty. You
only must be honest. You do not need to make tricks with the basic one
make money in this! By the way, that if your you defraud the people
and you do not send any money to the others of the list, your you will
not receive ANYTHING almost! I have talked with people who met who did
this and single they got to collect about $150,00, and that after 7
weeks. Some decided to prove again, doing it correctly, and in 4-5
weeks received more than $10,000.00. This is the cleanest and honest
way to share fortune that I never have seen, without costing to us
much except a little time. When you begin to be short of money, it
reactivates this one file and re-it publishes such in places in which
you are going them to do now and new places that you will know in the
future. Always mantén by hand a copy of this one article, REACTIVALO
whenever you need money. IT IS An INCREDIBLE TOOL THAT YOU CAN RETURN
TO USE WHICHEVER TIMES YOU NEED MONEY, IS A FORM TO SHARE
EXTRAORDINARY And IN WHICH WE ATTRACT The ABUNDANCE OUR LIVES. And WE
HELPED OTHER PEOPLE TO BE HAPPY And TO OBTAIN ITS OBJECTIVES, HONESTY
IS WHAT MAKES PREVAIL To THIS ONE PROGRAM YOU DO NOT FORGET IT. GOOD
LUCK! Single a note more, if you know to translate all this message to
other languages, you can in addition, to insert them in forums of
different countries like, France, Germany, Russia (this I say it like
advice to expand the possibilities that it sees much but people it).