THE INDIVIDUAL IDENTIFYING HIMSELF AS "KANGA" AND "KANGAROOISTAN" IS A CONVICTED PEDOPHILE & REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER IN AUSTRALIA

COLONEL EDMUND J. BURKE, Special Investigations, Interpol

Sep 9, 2007, 10:56:35 AM9/9/07
This dangerous pervert slipped through a police sting two years ago
and has since managed to evade capture. He is wanted for twenty
counts of CHILD SODOMY and thirty counts of LEWD ACTS WITH A MINOR
UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHT.

Authorities believe this CHILD SODOMITE may be hiding from police in a
run-down shack in the Australia outback.

If you know the whereabouts of this dangerous pedophile contact your
local police authority or COLONEL EDMUND J. BURKE, Special
Investigations, Interpol.

LET'S GET THIS FILTHY PIECE OF HUMAN FECES OFF THE STREETS AND AWAY
FROM OUR CHILDREN.

kangarooistan

Sep 9, 2007, 12:29:36 PM9/9/07
On Sep 9, 11:56 pm, "COLONEL EDMUND J. BURKE, Special Investigations,

Interpol" <1t8x0y...@sneakemail.com> wrote:
> This dangerous pervert slipped through a police sting two years ago
> and has since managed to evade capture. He is wanted for twenty
On Sep 9, 11:56 pm, "COLONEL EDMUND J. BURKE, Special Investigations,

Interpol" <1t8x0y...@sneakemail.com> wrote:
> This dangerous pervert slipped through a police sting two years ago
> and has since managed to evade capture. He is wanted for twenty
> counts of CHILD SODOMY and thirty counts of LEWD ACTS WITH A MINOR
> UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHT.
>
> Authorities believe this CHILD SODOMITE may be hiding from police in a
> run-down shack in the Australia outback.

HIDING half way between the police station and the foriegn minister
Downers head OFFICE ????

Funny place to hide mate

> If you know the whereabouts of this dangerous pedophile contact your
> local police authority or COLONEL EDMUND J. BURKE, Special
> Investigations, Interpol.
>
> LET'S GET THIS FILTHY PIECE OF HUMAN FECES OFF THE STREETS AND AWAY
> FROM OUR CHILDREN.

Easy fixed mate

What you do is google

www.kangarooistan.com.au is a good place to start looking mate

HA HA HA HA HA or look up the election roll

You just Ring the Mount Barker police station in South Australia and
tell them all you know

Leave YOUR name an address with them so they know your for real OK
mate

HA HA HA HA

Tell the coppers that Mal Fabian can be found at his normal place ,
just down the street , next door, over the creek , to Alexander
Downers office , he is the minister for foreign affairs and the local
MP

Not hard to find kanga mate

OK MATE

HA HA HA HA HA

But mate ,we all know you wont even ring them

Cos you are just ANOTHER gutless coward who thinks kanga or anybody
else believes anything YOU say

HA HA HA HA

kanga

johnv...@hotmail.com

Sep 9, 2007, 8:44:30 PM9/9/07
On Sep 10, 12:56 am, "COLONEL EDMUND J. BURKE, Special Investigations,