Reasons for the Great UFO coverup

kb

Jan 21, 2008, 1:12:24 PM1/21/08
Dear Frugal friends...

As some of you with open minds may gather from the following
paragraphs, the recent UFO sightings are just the tip of an iceberg -
in terms of stunning events that are soon to come. The billionaires
who control our national media and politicians do not want to change
the world. They like it as it is, and are hiding the information
about civilizations that are thousands of years ahead of ours, who
will help us eliminate environmental degradation war and poverty.

Soon the billionaire war profiteers will be overwhelmed and their
attempts to hide the truth will fail. The truth that they hide will
set us free - forever from the clutches of their corrupt and
incompetent politicians and all the needless misery that they cause
via war and poverty.

Just in case you didn't know...

The reasons for the [UFO] secrecy are simple: The inertia of highly
classified [government] programs, embarrassment over past illegal
actions taken to enforce secrecy, and the fact that the energy and
propulsion systems behind the mysterious UFO objects have been studied
and fully understood... and would spell the end for oil, gas, coal and
other conventional forms of power - and with that, the end of the
current oil-based geopolitical order and economy....

The full disclosure of the facts will enable humanity to attain a
sustainable civilization without global warming or the need for oil.

Dr. Steven Greer has put together a group called "the disclosure
project" with recorded testimoney from over 400 former gov't (military
& intelligence) employees who all state that they've seen, heard,
UFO's and been told to shut up about it, and that they are absolutely
willing to testify to congress about it. Their testimony can easily be
found on youtube.com - after searching on "disclosure project".

Dr. Greer's website is here: http://www.DisclosureProject.org/

Furthermore/ most importantly...

The UFOs are 100% related to the appearance of an immeasurably great
and noble person prophesied by all the world's great religions - and
known by a multitude of names.

He will soon present His credentials to an amazed world and inspire us
to rebuild the world so that it will become a great place for
everyone. He will NOT endorse any particular religion over any other.
Believe it or not Details about Him and His mission:
http://www.Share-International.org - ----------------------

Here is a copy of a recent press release from Dr. Greer's group:

http://www.DisclosureProject.org/PressReleaseNov132007-revised.htm

Note to all those receiving this second Disclosure Project press
release entitled "Insiders Expose Reasons for UFO Secrecy". Please
note that two paragraphs - those referring to Laurence Rockefeller and
to Bill and Hillary Clinton - have been removed from the second one.
The service we use for sending out press releases: PRNewswire.com
refused to send out the original press release with those references.
It was referred up the chain of command at their organization and
censored by them. When you think that we have a free press, think
again. This was not even censored by the outlets themselves, but by
the entry point to those outlets!

INSIDERS EXPOSE REASONS FOR SECRECY (Revised)

Washington, DC

Disclosure Project (www.DisclosureProject.org) Director Dr. Steven M.
Greer reports that government insiders have revealed the existence of
a shadowy, highly classified program related to UFOs.

The reasons for the secrecy are simple: The inertia of highly
classified programs, embarrassment over past illegal actions taken to
enforce secrecy, and the fact that the energy and propulsion systems
behind the mysterious UFO objects have been studied and fully
understood. This disclosure would spell the end for oil, gas, coal and
other conventional forms of power - and with that, the end of the
current oil-based geopolitical order and economy. The truth is our tax
dollars have been used to investigate this matter for decades and it
is time for a dividend on that investment. The full disclosure of the
facts will enable humanity to attain a sustainable civilization
without global warming or the need for oil.

Recent calls for a US government investigation into UFOs have not
taken into account the fact that such investigations are on-going,
highly compartmented and top-secret.

Dr. Greer states "As early as 1993, when I personally briefed CIA
Director James Woolsey on the UFO matter, we knew of on-going, secret
projects to which President Clinton and Mr. Woolsey were denied
access. The senior counsel for the Senate Appropriations Committee,
then headed by Senator Byrd (D-WV) told me directly that upwards of
$100 billion per year was going into so-called 'black' projects,
including UFO programs, but that with a top-secret clearance and a
subpoena power, he could not penetrate the veil of secrecy."

Since then, The Disclosure Project has uncovered thousands of official
US documents and over 400 top-secret military and corporate witnesses
to programs dealing with UFOs, along with project code names and
numbers. Such operations are rogue and deny access to Congressional
oversight committees.

The Disclosure Project is calling for open hearings in the Congress
and UN so that these whistle-blowers may testify. Previous government/
civilian panels, such as the Condon Committee of 1969, proved to be
white-wash operations and were penetrated by CIA involvement. Dr.
Greer states "We feel that an open hearing process would be the best
avenue for our democracy to reassert control over these rogue
operations. We have hundreds of heroic government whistle-blowers who
need to be heard."

For further information or for an interview with Dr. Greer contact:
http://www.DisclosureProject.org

########################

This is the part that was edited out:

Subsequently, working with philanthropist Laurence Rockefeller, Dr.
Greer provided in-depth briefing materials for President Clinton and
Hillary Clinton, who reviewed the matter while staying at the
Rockefeller's JY Ranch. (The briefing materials are at
http://www.DisclosureProject.org/access.htm).

Dr. Greer reports that "The Clintons refused further disclosure of the
matter. CIA Director Woolsey frankly stated that they could not
disclose programs over which they had no control or access. Mr.
Woolsey and the Clintons were shaken by the secrecy, and the power
behind it."

--------------------------

BENJAMIN CREME of Share International on UFOS:

Most of the UFOs visiting this planet come from Mars and Venus. Most
of them, even the Venusian ones, are made on Mars, which is a kind of
great industrial planet. All of them are of subtle, etheric, not dense
physical, matter. They can lower the vibrational rate of that matter
until it comes within the range of our sight, so for a limited period
they are visible. Normally, unless you have etheric vision, they would
be invisible, but to the Martians, the Venusians and so on, they are
visible because they are in that same kind of energy. If you went to
Mars, you would see nothing, yet there are more people on Mars than on
this planet. Their technology is thousands of years ahead of ours at
the present time, but when we have the new Technology of Light, which
will be as soon as the planet settles down, the principle of sharing
is governing and there are no wars, the Technology of Light will give
us all the energy we need directly from the sun. This is how the
people on Mars and Venus and elsewhere receive their energy. That will
speed up our evolution tremendously from a technical point of view.

Our planet has exerted on it, from a great body in space, a force
which pulls it very slightly off its axis, and if it had not been
corrected by the Space Brothers, then all life would have been very
painful; we would have had cataclysm and so on. They have put around
the planet an energetic ring of light which keeps it intact on its
axis, and so long as they patrol the planet and keep that going we are
safe. They also, so far as our karma allows, neutralize much of the
nuclear radiation which we pump into the atmosphere from our nuclear
power stations. They also go down into the oceans and neutralize waste
which we have dumped there and which otherwise would kill off marine
life and further poison the planet.

The planet is already polluted to a degree which is now dangerous.
Pollution is the greatest killer of all diseases of humanity, and much
of it is of nuclear radiation. The advice of Maitreya and the Masters
will be to close down immediately all nuclear-fission power stations
in the world. They could be replaced tomorrow with a safe, fusion,
process of nuclear power, as an interim measure before the coming
Technology of Light. from:

http://www.share-international.org/archives/UFOs/faq_UFOs.htm

Much more on UFOS: http://www.share-international.org/archives/UFOs/i_UFOs.htm