My idea of frugal living with green fitness

briant97

Aug 22, 2008, 2:36:30 PM8/22/08
I have recently become very interested in green fitness and feel it
involves being frugal at the same time. Sure you may have to purchase
a few new products to green your fitness in the end this will pay off
tremendously. For example purchasing a bike for your fitness routine
as well as your commute is a great way to become frugal and fit. I
also consider biking a wonderful green fitness activity that can even
be performed for fun with the family. Get the kids a bike you a bike
and make an evening activity for all. If you would like to understand
more on this topic you can visit my new website I have dedicated to
this topic. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to
contact me at anytime. My website is http://www.greenfitnessworld.com

briant97

Aug 22, 2008, 2:37:56 PM8/22/08

I also forgot to mention I have started a Google group dedicated to
this topic if you would like to join there feel free to contribute
what you can.

Al Bundy

Aug 22, 2008, 5:51:02 PM8/22/08

WE'd be helping somebody else's green movement if we bought all that
crap you're selling.

Seerialmom

Aug 22, 2008, 7:03:41 PM8/22/08

You actually clicked the link? Green fitness includes "reusing"
existing items around the house to get a workout, for example filling
empty gallon jugs with water and using those as weights for strength
training. I'm sure there's probably plenty of "recyclable" bicycles
out there as well without having to buy new.

This whole "green" bandwagon the media and manufacturing has jumped on
is beginning to get annoying. If we all replaced our "non-green"
items with "green"...wouldn't that result in a whole lot of garbage as
we tossed out the less than green items? :D

briant97

Aug 22, 2008, 10:59:22 PM8/22/08

I am not on a green bandwagon. This is true and from the heart and
frugal living I agree with would be finding a bike that can be
recycled however finding a decent communter bike that is recycled
would be hard to do. I am a member of the freecycle community in my
town and I hardly every see any bicycles given up. If they are any
good they are quickly picked up quickly. It also would not be a lot
of garbage tossed out as it could be recycled and turned into green
products. Good thing is I asked for suggestions and I will be taking
yours to heart. Which recycling I feel is being green as well as
frugal because you are just tossing out the trash you are making some
money back for you efforts.

Macuser

Jan 24, 2009, 5:20:20 PM1/24/09
"Green fitness" to me means walking instead of driving. The biggest joke is
people who get in the car to drive to the health club to get some exercise.

--
http://cashcuddler.com

"Thrift is sexy." ;)

"Seerialmom" <seeri...@yahoo.com> wrote in message