rfpFAQ Availability

ScubaPix

Aug 5, 2007, 4:32:50 PM8/5/07
Sorry for the delay in posting this. I wanted to get an addition into it
(thanks Edrena).

This is the monthly posting on the availability and where to find the
rfpFAQ.

The FAQ is available at http://rfpfaq.jaclu.com/rfpFAQ.htm. A
'differences' file is available at http://rfpfaq.jaclu.com/differences.htm
which gives the history of all changes, the date changed and the associated
version number.

The version is now 4.2.11. A new Section D.1.2 was inserted with the answer
to "Why can't we substitute ascorbic acid (vitamin C) for citric acid (sour
salt) or lemon juice for acidifying canned goods?"