VIDEO: Ron Paul Talks About the Bailout

LOVE Europe HATE the EU

Sep 25, 2008, 6:00:10 PM9/25/08

perreigh

Sep 26, 2008, 2:12:43 PM9/26/08
Ron has some rational things to say about our predicament. He's
certainly correct about the bailout having dubious value, and none for
Mainstreeters.

Rod Speed

Sep 26, 2008, 6:32:41 PM9/26/08
perreigh <perry...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Ron has some rational things to say about our predicament.

Nope, not one.

> He's certainly correct about the bailout having dubious value,

Nope, not that either.

> and none for Mainstreeters.

And he's wrong there in spades. The big advantage for Mainstreeters is avoiding another great depression, stupid.

Curly Surmudgeon

Sep 26, 2008, 6:47:40 PM9/26/08

<sarcasm>Wonderful comeback! Cogent, intelligent, cohernet,
comprehensive.</sarcasm>

--
Regards, Curly

Rod Speed

Sep 27, 2008, 3:21:18 AM9/27/08
Curly Surmudgeon <curlysu...@live.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 08:32:41 +1000, Rod Speed wrote:
>
>> perreigh <perry...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Ron has some rational things to say about our predicament.
>>
>> Nope, not one.
>>
>>> He's certainly correct about the bailout having dubious value,
>>
>> Nope, not that either.
>>
>>> and none for Mainstreeters.
>>
>> And he's wrong there in spades. The big advantage for Mainstreeters
>> is avoiding another great depression, stupid.
>
> <sarcasm>Wonderful comeback! Cogent, intelligent, cohernet,
> comprehensive.</sarcasm>

Yours in spades, child.

Curly Surmudgeon

Sep 27, 2008, 6:31:49 AM9/27/08

Is that a nigger reference, uncle billy-bob?

--
Regards, Curly
Bush Voters: Got Shame?

Rod Speed