ot: Democrat: Obama's grandma confirms Kenyan birth

AllEmailDeletedImmediately

Oct 24, 2008, 11:33:03 AM10/24/08

E Z Peaces

Oct 24, 2008, 4:43:43 PM10/24/08
AllEmailDeletedImmediately wrote:
> http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=78931

Right. When Obama was Hillary Clinton's opponent in the primaries,
Clinton supporter Philip J. Berg filed suit for Obama to prove his
citizenship. His only evidence to the contrary was a rumor that an
unknown Obama relative who may no longer have been living had said he
was born in Kenya. Obama filed to have the suit dismissed. Berg calls
that an admission that he's not a U.S. citizen.

To answer speculation, Obama posted a scan of his birth certificate.
Some bloggers pointed to artifacts as proof it was a forgery. So
factcheck.org scanned a genuine birth certificate and found that the
scan had the same artifacts.

Then factcheck.org found an announcement of Obama's birth in the August
13, 1961 edition of the /Honolulu Advertiser./

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

Bob F

Oct 26, 2008, 4:58:54 PM10/26/08

"E Z Peaces" <ca...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

His mother is an American. So he is an American citizen, no matter where he was
born anyway.

I am constantly amazed about the lies the wackos make up.

E Z Peaces

Oct 26, 2008, 6:00:46 PM10/26/08

Those who doubt his citizenship say one parent has to have resided in
the United States a certain number of years, including five years after
turning fourteen. They say his mother didn't qualify because she hadn't
turned 19.

The proof that Obama was born in Hawaii makes it moot in this case, but
I'm curious about the law. Suppose two college students who have been
Americans all their lives get married. They are over the border in
Canada, perhaps viewing Niagara Falls, when their baby is unexpectedly
born. If neither parent has turned nineteen, is the baby not an
American citizen?

NotMe

Oct 26, 2008, 6:08:32 PM10/26/08

"E Z Peaces" <ca...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

The baby is an American citizen what the baby can't be is POTUS when he
grows up.

Rich Greenberg

Oct 26, 2008, 7:17:16 PM10/26/08
In article <a-OdnXpgHuxlRJnU...@comcast.com>,
Bob F <bobn...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>His mother is an American. So he is an American citizen, no matter where he was
>born anyway.
>
>I am constantly amazed about the lies the wackos make up.

No one (that I know of) is claiming he is not a US citizen. But to be
president requires more. He must be a US citizen AND be born in the
USA. Its this latter test the wackos are claiming he fails.

--
Rich Greenberg N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 239 543 1353
Canines:Val, Red, Shasta & Casey (RIP), Red & Zero, Siberians Owner:Chinook-L

E Z Peaces

Oct 26, 2008, 7:19:36 PM10/26/08
Yeah, that's it. It seems like a strange distinction. I wonder if the
founding fathers wrote to it to exclude a particular politician.

Erehwon

Oct 26, 2008, 8:16:44 PM10/26/08

"E Z Peaces" <ca...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

I wonder if was just intended to exclude naturalized American citizens.
Surprising that a case hasn't made it's way to the courts to determine what
the original "intent" of the language was.

Message has been deleted

E Z Peaces

Oct 26, 2008, 9:18:16 PM10/26/08
Apparently John Jay and George Washington decided certain high offices
should be limited to natural citizens as a way of keeping power within
their group. (A lot of influential Americans in those days were not
natives.) However, the Constitution left it to Congress to define the
distinction between natural and naturalized citizens.

John McCain's parents were citizens, but he was not a citizen according
to the law when he was born. George Romney's parents were citizens, but
he did not come to America until he was 32. I don't know what the law
said about his citizenship when he ran for Vice President in 1968.

NotMe

Oct 27, 2008, 12:50:38 AM10/27/08

"E Z Peaces"

The Canal Zone is considered US property as is (I'm out on a limb here) any
US base in the world for the purposed of being a natural born citizen of the
USA wrt kids of service personal.

NotMe

Oct 27, 2008, 12:54:14 AM10/27/08

"Rich Greenberg" <ric...@panix.com> wrote in message

| In article <a-OdnXpgHuxlRJnU...@comcast.com>,
| Bob F <bobn...@gmail.com> wrote:
|
| [...]
|
| >His mother is an American. So he is an American citizen, no matter where
he was
| >born anyway.
| >
| >I am constantly amazed about the lies the wackos make up.
|
| No one (that I know of) is claiming he is not a US citizen. But to be
| president requires more. He must be a US citizen AND be born in the
| USA. Its this latter test the wackos are claiming he fails.

It's a moot point as the US State Department has accepted therefore
validated from a legal stand point Obama's BC from the state of Hawaii as
valid for his passport.

JonL

Oct 27, 2008, 1:35:36 AM10/27/08
Shawn Hirn wrote:
> In article <ge2tps$4d8$2...@reader1.panix.com>,

> ric...@panix.com (Rich Greenberg) wrote:
>
>> In article <a-OdnXpgHuxlRJnU...@comcast.com>,
>> Bob F <bobn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> [...]
>>
>>> His mother is an American. So he is an American citizen, no matter where he
>>> was
>>> born anyway.
>>>
>>> I am constantly amazed about the lies the wackos make up.
>> No one (that I know of) is claiming he is not a US citizen. But to be
>> president requires more. He must be a US citizen AND be born in the
>> USA. Its this latter test the wackos are claiming he fails.
>
> Really? Where is that written? The Constitution says only that a
> president be a natural born citizen.

I think to qualify as natural born his mother would have had to return
to the US for at least 5 years. She may have spent 5 in Hawaii, it's
kinda murky,imo.

Either way, there's something fishy here...his "Certificate of Live
Birth" is a crude forgery, according to Israeli experts. The security
pattern is unlike any used in Hawaii at that time.
Also, some politically-correct amateur forger entered _African_ as his
race.` The term for blacks on all legal docs in Hawaii at that time was
_Negro.

Then there's the minor issue of him attending a public school in
Indonesia.`(Iirc, the 2nd school he attended there was public)
At that time only citizens of Indonesia were allowed to attend public
schools. Dual citizenship was not recognized at that time, so he must
have become a naturalized Indonesian citizen.

Without his mother present, was he able to get his US citizenship
reinstated, assuming he was a US cit when they left Hawaii 4 Indonesia??

btw, McCain was born in the People's Republic of Panama

E Z Peaces

Oct 27, 2008, 9:54:22 AM10/27/08
JonL wrote:

> Either way, there's something fishy here...his "Certificate of Live
> Birth" is a crude forgery, according to Israeli experts. The security
> pattern is unlike any used in Hawaii at that time.

I've read about a so-called "Israeli expert" who says the security
pattern is wrong. He claims membership in the American College of
Forensic Examiners. This cannot be verified because he is known only by
an internet screen name. In spite of this precaution, he claims that as
he was preparing his report on the online birth certificate, somebody
tracked him down and vandalized his car. He assumes the culprit worked
for Obama's organization.

> Also, some politically-correct amateur forger entered _African_ as his
> race.` The term for blacks on all legal docs in Hawaii at that time was
> _Negro.

How did you find that out? With so many dark-skinned people who were
not African, I imagine Hawaiians would have preferred terms more
specific than "Negro."

How do you think the politically-correct amateur forger got Obama's
birth announcement planted in the August 13, 1961 _Honolulu Advertiser_?

Bert Hyman

Oct 27, 2008, 9:59:31 AM10/27/08
ca...@invalid.invalid (E Z Peaces) wrote in

> I've read about a so-called "Israeli expert" who says the security
> pattern is wrong. He claims membership in the American College of
> Forensic Examiners. This cannot be verified because he is known
> only by an internet screen name. In spite of this precaution, he
> claims that as he was preparing his report on the online birth
> certificate, somebody tracked him down and vandalized his car. He
> assumes the culprit worked for Obama's organization.

Here's a guy who claims that he has information that would prove a
major party candidate for US President is ineligible to serve and is
pulling off a major fraud, and for this the worst the candidate can do
to him is vandalize his car.

That's funny.

--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN | be...@iphouse.com

AllEmailDeletedImmediately

Oct 27, 2008, 5:06:59 PM10/27/08

"E Z Peaces" <ca...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

there are those who contend that a "natural born citizen" is only one born
on u.s. soil, as in an actual u.s. state only. that would disqualify
mccain since he was born in panama or something like that. the there's me
who insists that the natural born part means a vaginal birth, not a
caesarian. :-o (haha)

AllEmailDeletedImmediately

Oct 27, 2008, 5:10:39 PM10/27/08

"NotMe" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

but has it ever been deemed so by the courts? there are those who would
insist that "natural born" means born within the borders of a u.s. state.

Jeff

Oct 26, 2008, 9:20:39 PM10/26/08

Well, we know McCain was born in the Canal Zone. The rules are crazy,
not that I think that should have disqualified him.

Jeff

NotMe

Oct 28, 2008, 12:13:26 AM10/28/08

"AllEmailDeletedImmediately"

: >>> Right. When Obama was Hillary Clinton's opponent in the primaries,

You left out anal birth which is often used in reference to political folk.

NotMe

Oct 28, 2008, 12:11:56 AM10/28/08

"AllEmailDeletedImmediately" <der...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
:
: "NotMe" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

Matters not: There are previous presidents that were born in territories
and if I'm not mistaken possessions as well.

Regardless the US State Department has accepted both Obama and McCain's BC
as 'born in the USA" which in a legal sense make the question moot.

:

Don Klipstein

Oct 28, 2008, 2:30:24 AM10/28/08
In article <ge648a$rp$2...@registered.motzarella.org>, NotMe wrote in part:

>You left out anal birth which is often used in reference to political folk.

How many people are born through their mothers' bungholes? I thought
that nature intended mammal mothers to bear their babies through their
vaginas! At least among mammals that are more evolved from birds than a
duck-billed platypus is!

- Don Klipstein (d...@misty.com)

Macuser

Dec 24, 2008, 6:24:28 PM12/24/08
Even if they had a videotape of his live birth in a Hawaiian hospital with
an American flag in the delivery room this thing will NEVER go away.

--
http://cashcuddler.com

"Thrift is sexy." ;)

Marsha

Dec 24, 2008, 6:52:16 PM12/24/08
Macuser wrote:
> Even if they had a videotape of his live birth in a Hawaiian hospital
> with an American flag in the delivery room this thing will NEVER go away.

Obama could make it all go away if he would just produce the document
that would prove it. Not doing so raises suspicion in a lot of minds.

JonL

Dec 26, 2008, 12:46:33 AM12/26/08
Macuser wrote:
> Even if they had a videotape of his live birth in a Hawaiian hospital
> with an American flag in the delivery room this thing will NEVER go away.

Problem is, he hasn't produced anything to make it go away.

Strange, everything is sealed in the US, but one can easily find his
school registration from Indonesia. Obama became a naturalized citizen
of Indonesia, as Barry Soetoro. So what is he now, a naturalized cit of
the US?? I'd bet he registered at Columbia and Harvard as a foreign
student.

Photo Documents Barry Soetoro: Indonesian Citizen, Muslim Religion

http://tinyurl.com/437ef6

The Great Obama Swindle of 2008

http://tinyurl.com/6f48l7

<snip>
In the litigation business, one quickly learns that if somebody has a
document that will be good for them, they can't wait to give it to you.
And if somebody has a document that will hurt them, they'll be tap
dancing faster than Richard Gere in Chicago to keep you from getting it.
Obama is tap dancing.

tarkania...@spamgourmet.com

Dec 26, 2008, 10:31:44 AM12/26/08
Obama will replace the American flag with the Islamic crescent. The US
will cease to exist as a free, democratic, Judeo-Christian state as of
January 20th!

For those of us who aren't Judeo Christian, it is a source of delight.