OT: My Trip With My Son

Joe

Jul 19, 2007, 9:07:20 PM7/19/07
My trip with my son kicks off tomorrow... The one I kept asking advice on
here... Remember? Great places to visit while driving across the country?
Frugal car rental ideas? Just thought some of you might want to follow
along on the journey...

The blog (log?) has been created and will be updated daily...

http://www.yunx.com is the place to see it.

Nothing fancy there yet, but give me a few days. :)

Any tips for the blog or the trip? Let me know. I'll be checking e-mail
and the newsgroup(s) as often as I can.

Joe in Northern, NJ - V#8013-R

Currently Riding The "Mother Ship"
http://yunx.com/valk.htm

Ride a motorcycle in or near NJ?
http://tinyurl.com/5apkg

Dawn

Aug 4, 2007, 3:27:05 PM8/4/07

Hey Joe,
I am enjoying your blog and pics. It looks like
you and your son are having a great time.
Dawn, who used to make road trips a long time ago.