Buy One Get One FREE!!

dmatkins38

Jan 26, 2008, 3:26:50 PM1/26/08
Order Any Two of our 4 oz. bags of our beef jerky or any two bags of
our fruit sticks from my website, and once the company has informed me
of your order placed, I will send you a $6.00 money order refund for
one bag. That way you'll be enjoying one bag on me free. Limited to 4
people weekly, so best hurry if you want to be one of the first 4 to
get a $6.00 refund. This offer will be available for the next 4
months and is subject to change for either the worse or better,
hopefully better depending on the amount of orders the website gets.
Sincerely,
Donald M. Atkins
http://dmatkins38.jerkydirect.com
1-785-269-9666