WHY YOU SHOULDNT WORRY ABOUT MONEY

Aurum Solis

Aug 29, 2007, 4:15:10 PM8/29/07
For more information visit http://www.lifetechnology.org/moneymagnetultra.htm

Alternative Technology Company Life Technology™ Discovers New Method
To Communicate Directly With The Subconscious Mind.

It is widely recognised in neurosciences that the subconscious mind
controls perception and manages our experience and personal life
expectations.

In the past the only way to modify the mind's hard wired (imprinted)
mental software was to spend many hours in the hypnotist's chair or to
invest a lot of time in professional psychiatric services.

Psychonautical Pioneers Life Technology™ have discovered that passive
communication with the subconscious mind is possible using
psychotronic technology (devices which interface with the mind). The
result of this discovery has led to the development and deployment of
The Ultra Advanced Psychotronic Money Magnet™.

The Ultra Advanced Psychotronic Money Magnet™ is the Ultimate tool in
engineering financial abundance.

To use an analogy, The Ultra Advanced Psychotronic Money Magnet™
operates like a high speed modem which hooks up our subconscious minds
and etheric fields to the creative software of the universe.

Ultimately it is the subconscious which holds the key to our life
experience. It is widely recognised in the field of psychology that
the subconscious is the secret doorway to our dreams, desires and
expectations. Unfortunately most people are unaware of how their
subconscious mind directs their lives and are powerless to change
their learned and inherited expectations.

To address this particular problem, Life Technology® introduced The
Ultra Advanced Psychotronic Money Magnet™ in order to effectively
reprogram the subconscious mind of the user. Unlike subliminal
hypnosis, NLP or Emotional Freedom Technique, this new method is 100%
effective at getting the message accepted on all levels of the mind.

The Ultra Advanced Psychotronic Money Magnet™ utilises state of the
art psychotronic technology to access the subconscious mind of the
user. This method is so effective that it ensures that the positive
suggestions regarding financial abundance are accepted at ALL levels
of the user’s mind. The new positive and financially abundant
subconscious program becomes the over-riding program in the users'
subconscious mind and ultimately becomes their automatic mindset.

The Ultra Advanced Psychotronic Money Magnet™ facilitates the
upgrading and replacing of negative subconscious beliefs with positive
ones. The Ultra Advanced Psychotronic Money Magnet™ is so powerful in
fact, that it will over-ride the belief system of the most hardened
sceptic, and will reverse the mindset of the most pessimistic belief
system.

The Ultra Advanced Psychotronic Money Magnet™ will naturally induce a
theta state in the user's mind as it alters reality to make money,
wealth, abundance and affluence etc. more probable.

For more information visit http://www.lifetechnology.org/moneymagnetultra.htm

Al Bundy

Aug 29, 2007, 4:28:25 PM8/29/07

Aurum Solis wrote:

> The Ultra Advanced Psychotronic Money Magnet™ will naturally induce a
> theta state in the user's mind as it alters reality to make money,
> wealth, abundance and affluence etc. more probable.

Gee Spam Dude, that seems a bit pricy at up to $899 for a magnet.

How about we just use the one from our car's gas line and see if it
works for money, as it did not work for mileage?