Scratched And Dented: The Ugly Truth About Watches

watch...@global-replica-watch.com

Apr 20, 2008, 3:10:45 PM4/20/08
Scratched And Dented: The Ugly Truth About Watches
Few things are more frustrating to the owner than a high-end watch
sitting in a box rarely used. These watches, which we spend hundreds
of dollars on, sit unused in boxes because we don't want them to wear
down. We'd rather reserve them for an occasion that happens only once
each year, and strap on that $10 Timex for the rest of the year.

Our website:http://www.salereplicawat.com
Our Cartier watches link:
http://www.salereplicawatch.com/Wholesale_Cartier_Replica_Watches/Cartier_Replica_Watches_1.html
Our gucci watches link:
http://www.salereplicawatch.com/Wholesale_Gucci_Replica_Watches/gucci_Replica_Watches_1.html
Our Audemars Piguet Replica Watches link:
http://www.salereplicawatch.com/Wholesale_Audemars_Piguet_Replica_Watches/Audemars_Piguet_Replica_Watches_1.html
Our bell ross watches link:
http://www.salereplicawatch.com/Wholesale_bell_ross_Replica_Watches/bell_ross_Replica_Watches_1.html
other wholesale replica watches website:
http://www.watchec.com

Al Bundy

Apr 20, 2008, 5:34:24 PM4/20/08

watches0...@global-replica-watch.com wrote:
> Scratched And Dented: The Ugly Truth About Watches
> Few things are more frustrating to the owner than a high-end watch
> sitting in a box rarely used. These watches, which we spend hundreds
> of dollars on, sit unused in boxes because we don't want them to wear
> down. We'd rather reserve them for an occasion that happens only once
> each year, and strap on that $10 Timex for the rest of the year.

$10?
That's outrageous. I'm wearing a $7 Indiglow knockoff from Wal*Mart of
the Timex Marathon and it has performed flawlessly for years. I walked
into the store and gave them the $7 and they gave me the watch just
like that. There was no shipping, emailing or waiting. Amazingly, this
type of transaction can still be done and it's totally legal.

The Real Bev

Apr 22, 2008, 10:38:26 PM4/22/08
Al Bundy wrote:

Hard to believe, isn't it? I walked into Costco and walked out with a
$29 Casio with a solar battery and the ability to set itself to official
NIST time while I sleep. It's also got three little wheel windows --
one shows battery level, one shows something that looks like a visual
representation of the number of minutes used in the current hour (can't
imagine why this would be useful) and a third whose labels are too small
to read with a 7x glass. The useful parts are fine, though.

http://nist.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Pacific/d/-8/java

--
Cheers, Bev
"In all recorded history there has not been one economist who has