Video - Banking: The Swindle - "That's why I quit paying my credit cards. Fuck em if they can't take a joke"

St Georges Day April 23rd

Sep 18, 2008, 6:01:08 AM9/18/08
Swindling the Goyim

How the bankers steal with simple tricks. If this is true, then what
are they doing with credit cards and home mortgages?

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=a2kfUNo4_r8

parr...@yahoo.com

Sep 18, 2008, 6:11:57 AM9/18/08
On 18 Sep, 12:01, St Georges Day April 23rd

And if it isn't ture, but rather simply a rather childish and stupid
repetition of the sort of silliness found in "The Protocols of Zion"
and other lies, will you be publishing a retraction?

Ralph

Sep 18, 2008, 8:44:22 PM9/18/08

This is way oversimplfied. The central banks of Europe and the US create
money out of nothing.

Money, Banking & The Federal Reserve (42 minutes)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-466210540567002553

G Edward Griffin - Creature From Jekyll Island A Second Look at the
Federal Reserve (42 minutes)

Monopoly Men (Federal Reserve Fraud) (47 minutes)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7065177340464808778

ZEITGEIST, The Movie - Official Release - Part 3 of 3 (47 minutes)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__YFnUfYXZk
(I don't recommend Zeitgeist parts 1 and 2 which are basically a fuzzy
logic anti-religion rant and 9-11 conspiracy theories, but he's right on
in his segment on the Fed)

FIAT EMPIRE - Why the Federal Reserve Violates the U.S. Constitution (59
minutes)

America: Freedom to Fascism - Director's Authorized Version (1 hour 51
minutes)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173

The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America
(3 hours 35 minutes)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936

007

Sep 19, 2008, 3:37:41 AM9/19/08
On Sep 18, 5:44 pm, nos...@noway.net (Ralph) wrote:

> St Georges Day April 23rd <bbbbbdfgdfgdgd...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > Swindling the Goyim
>
> > How the bankers steal with simple tricks. If this is true, then what
> > are they doing with credit cards and home mortgages?
>
> >http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=a2kfUNo4_r8
>
> This is way oversimplfied. The central banks of Europe and the US create
> money out of nothing.
>
> Money, Banking & The Federal Reserve (42 minutes)http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-466210540567002553

> G Edward Griffin - Creature From Jekyll Island A Second Look at the
> Federal Reserve (42 minutes)http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6507136891691870450
>
> Monopoly Men (Federal Reserve Fraud) (47 minutes)http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7065177340464808778
>
> ZEITGEIST, The Movie - Official Release - Part 3 of 3 (47 minutes)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__YFnUfYXZk

> (I don't recommend Zeitgeist parts 1 and 2 which are basically a fuzzy
> logic anti-religion rant and 9-11 conspiracy theories, but he's right on
> in his segment on the Fed)
>
> FIAT EMPIRE - Why the Federal Reserve Violates the U.S. Constitution (59
> minutes)http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5232639329002339531

> America: Freedom to Fascism - Director's Authorized Version (1 hour 51
> minutes)http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173

> The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America
> (3 hours 35 minutes)http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936

I've seen some of these videos. Many, if not all, of them say that
banks may loan many times what they take in as deposits. What is the
source for this claim? I've heard it for 20 years and I've never come
across any justification for it besides the assertion. I believe
banks are limited to loan only what they've taken in, with some of it
being subject to a 10% reserve.

"If the reserve requirement is 10%, for example, a bank that receives
a $100 deposit may lend out $90 of that deposit." See:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserve_ratio

Here is an example of how money is created through fractional reserve
banking:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_creation

In the example, from $100 that is deposited into a bank, there ends up
being a total of $457.05 deposited and $357.05 loaned out. The banks,
collectively, owe $457.05 to their depositors and are owed $357.05 by
their borrowers.

Rod Speed

Sep 19, 2008, 4:12:23 PM9/19/08

The real world.

> I've heard it for 20 years and I've never come across any justification for it besides the assertion.
> I believe banks are limited to loan only what they've taken in, with some of it
> being subject to a 10% reserve.

Its MUCH more complicated than that.

Once the loan has been signed, they are grouped with other loans,
securitized and sold off to those who want to get a decent return
in their cash. The money that the bank gets that way is then available
to be lent out again and the whole cycle repeats endlessly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Securitization

> "If the reserve requirement is 10%, for example, a bank that receives
> a $100 deposit may lend out $90 of that deposit." See:

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserve_ratio

Its MUCH more complicated than that with securitization.

Ralph

Sep 19, 2008, 8:48:23 PM9/19/08
007 <0...@embarqmail.com> wrote:

If the federal government owned the Federal Reserve, then why does the
government borrow money at all? Why doesn't it just print the money
itself like Lincoln did with "Greenbacks" to fund the American Civil
War?

> Here is an example of how money is created through fractional reserve
> banking:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_creation

Yeah, the Fed just creates it out of nothing. It's supposed to go back
into nothing when the loan is paid back, but look at the history of
inflation since the creation of the Fed:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:US_Historical_Inflation.svg

Apparentlyt they immediately spent huge sums right after its creation in
1913. This included buying up all major publications to squelch any
debate on the subject, but this doesn't explain this much inflation.
They probably also bought up some big corporations for their power. Then
the Fed caused the great depression by calling in loans in mass,
actually it was their second attempt as the Fed is in complete control
of the money supply after 1913. Then during the great depression they
bought up more big corporations at pennies on the dollar with money made
from nothing. It wouldn't surprise me if the 12 families who own the fed
probably own 50% or more of the wealth in this country.

And notice inflation is strong as Bill Clinton had deficit spending
reduced, so overspending by the US government can't explain inflation.

Inflation is basically the super rich (who own the press) taxing you.
The graph of inflation before the Fed shows periods of deflation
offsetting inflation, but after the bankers established their dominance
it's been pretty consistantly an inflation only economy because they
continue adding money into the system which means these few super rich
families keep increasing their power.

It's a massive scam. The Bank of England and the EU operate the same
system. This was what the American Revolution was over, because Britian
forced the colonies to use only inflated British currency, but pay their
taxes in gold. It wasn't fought over some stupid tea tax.

Most currency around the world is bank issued. They take over the
currency of small countries by giving them huge loans and when they
can't pay them back they offer to forgive the loan if they allow the
bankers to issue their currency. The attempted overthrow of Hugo Chávez
in Venezuela came soon after he refused to allow the bankers to issue
their currency.

strabo

Sep 20, 2008, 2:32:52 AM9/20/08

Originally banks were for money storage and a place to verify
holdings and where checks could be cashed. The banks held all
depositors money in its vaults.

Then some corrupt fuck decided to loan his customers money out the
back door. This was fraud and predictably resulted in the greedy
and stupid losing all depositor money. Bankers were hung.

But the money lenders were determined so they bought off
politicians who passed laws which said that banks could
loan a small percentage of depositor money but the rest had to be
available to customers on demand. This was called fractional
banking.

Over time more politicians were paid off and the percentage dropped
to a few percent. Hence, banks today loan far more money than they
have in reserve.

> If the federal government owned the Federal Reserve, then why does the
> government borrow money at all? Why doesn't it just print the money
> itself like Lincoln did with "Greenbacks" to fund the American Civil
> War?

The Federal Reserve is neither federal or a reserve. It is a private
bank which is supposed to be supervised by Congress. Obviously it
is not.

>> Here is an example of how money is created through fractional reserve
>> banking:
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_creation
>
> Yeah, the Fed just creates it out of nothing. It's supposed to go back
> into nothing when the loan is paid back, but look at the history of
> inflation since the creation of the Fed:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:US_Historical_Inflation.svg

That's what happens with fiat money.

> Apparentlyt they immediately spent huge sums right after its creation in
> 1913. This included buying up all major publications to squelch any
> debate on the subject, but this doesn't explain this much inflation.
> They probably also bought up some big corporations for their power. Then
> the Fed caused the great depression by calling in loans in mass,
> actually it was their second attempt as the Fed is in complete control
> of the money supply after 1913. Then during the great depression they
> bought up more big corporations at pennies on the dollar with money made
> from nothing. It wouldn't surprise me if the 12 families who own the fed
> probably own 50% or more of the wealth in this country.

The Federal Reserve is not the only distributor of money.

The Treasury printed many billions of dollars a few years ago and the
DOD sent it to Iraq where it was used to payoff warlords, generals and
anyone who could grab a batch.

Special Congressional committees authorize the CIA, NSA, defense
contractors and others to receive billions of dollars off the books.

This obviously contributes to inflation.

> And notice inflation is strong as Bill Clinton had deficit spending
> reduced, so overspending by the US government can't explain inflation.
>
> Inflation is basically the super rich (who own the press) taxing you.
> The graph of inflation before the Fed shows periods of deflation
> offsetting inflation, but after the bankers established their dominance
> it's been pretty consistantly an inflation only economy because they
> continue adding money into the system which means these few super rich
> families keep increasing their power.
>
> It's a massive scam. The Bank of England and the EU operate the same
> system. This was what the American Revolution was over, because Britian
> forced the colonies to use only inflated British currency, but pay their
> taxes in gold. It wasn't fought over some stupid tea tax.
>
> Most currency around the world is bank issued. They take over the
> currency of small countries by giving them huge loans and when they
> can't pay them back they offer to forgive the loan if they allow the
> bankers to issue their currency. The attempted overthrow of Hugo Chávez
> in Venezuela came soon after he refused to allow the bankers to issue
> their currency.

Rod Speed

Sep 20, 2008, 5:38:12 AM9/20/08

Wrong, as always.

They always did lend it out to others.

> Then some corrupt fuck decided to loan his customers money out the back door.

There never was any back door.

> This was fraud

Nope, just what banks do.

> and predictably resulted in the greedy and stupid losing all depositor money. Bankers were hung.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed pig ignorant fantasys.

> But the money lenders were determined so they bought off politicians who passed laws which said that banks could loan
> a small percentage of depositor money but the rest had to be available to customers on demand.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed pig ignorant fantasys.

> This was called fractional banking.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed pig ignorant fantasys.

> Over time more politicians were paid off and the percentage dropped to a few percent. Hence, banks today loan far more
> money than they have in reserve.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed pig ignorant fantasys.

>> If the federal government owned the Federal Reserve, then why does the government borrow money at all? Why doesn't it
>> just print the money itself like Lincoln did with "Greenbacks" to fund the American Civil War?

> The Federal Reserve is neither federal or a reserve. It is a private bank which is supposed to be supervised by
> Congress. Obviously it is not.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed pig ignorant fantasys.

>>> Here is an example of how money is created through fractional reserve banking:

>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_creation

>> Yeah, the Fed just creates it out of nothing. It's supposed to go
>> back into nothing when the loan is paid back, but look at the
>> history of inflation since the creation of the Fed:

>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:US_Historical_Inflation.svg

> That's what happens with fiat money.

How odd that it happened LONG before 'fiat money'