Bath powder

aest...@hotmail.com

Sep 18, 2007, 5:34:08 AM9/18/07
Am I the only one who has noticed that it's gotten kinda expensive?

What brand do you use?

Rod Speed

Sep 18, 2007, 5:52:44 AM9/18/07
aest...@hotmail.com wrote:

> Am I the only one who has noticed that it's gotten kinda expensive?

Unlikely.

> What brand do you use?

Dont use any at all. Dont even have a bath, I use a shower instead.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Greggie Gibson

Sep 19, 2007, 1:53:23 AM9/19/07
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in

> Greggie Gibson <Greggie...@noonecares.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>
>> <reams of your puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead,
>> flushed where it belongs>
>
> Can't even manage its own lines, or anything else at all, either.

And just what is it that you manage?

Rod Speed

Sep 19, 2007, 3:12:23 AM9/19/07
Greggie Gibson <Greggie...@noonecares.com> wrote

Greggie Gibson

Sep 19, 2007, 4:05:37 PM9/19/07

> Greggie Gibson <Greggie...@noonecares.com> wrote
>
> <reams of your puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead,
> flushed where it belongs>

So you in fact manage reams of puerile shit that any 2 year old could leave
for dead and flushed where it belongs.

Color me surprised.

Rod Speed

Sep 19, 2007, 4:32:06 PM9/19/07

Greggie Gibson

Sep 19, 2007, 6:35:49 PM9/19/07

> Greggie Gibson <Greggie...@noonecares.com> wrote
>
> <reams of your puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead,
> flushed where it belongs>

Yes, we know you have nothing better to do than play with shit.

Jan Flora

Oct 8, 2007, 3:57:54 AM10/8/07
In article <1190108048....@22g2000hsm.googlegroups.com>,
"aest...@hotmail.com" <aest...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Am I the only one who has noticed that it's gotten kinda expensive?
>
> What brand do you use?

It's gotten *really* expensive lately, so I've been using
Johnson's Baby Powder.

Jan