Making the Money Last after Retirement

Lenore

Mar 10, 2008, 8:23:50 PM3/10/08
Aren't we all looking to suppliment that "retirement income" that
never quite goes far enough? There are a few ways to do this. Stretch
the food budget with a little more beans and a little less animal
protein, turn out all the lights and keep the heater a little lower
( the old put on an extra sweater routine. ) Wouldn't the easier just
to spend a few hours on the computer and get a few checks coming in
the mail? It's as easy as doing a crossword puzzle and in about the
same time as it takes to do one you have earned some income. Oh, did I
mention that's theres no monetary investment. This is how I solved
the retirement income dilema and now I even have a steak once in a
while! www,ezinfocenter.com/9971131/FREE

The Real Bev

Mar 10, 2008, 9:10:49 PM3/10/08
Lenore wrote:

> Aren't we all looking to suppliment that "retirement income" that
> never quite goes far enough? There are a few ways to do this. Stretch
> the food budget with a little more beans and a little less animal
> protein, turn out all the lights and keep the heater a little lower

> ( the old put on an extra sweater routine. ) ...spam continues...

If we'd been doing this all along we probably wouldn't have to worry
about retirement income going far enough.

--
Cheers,
Bev