welcome to our website http://www.lovbiz.com

chenh...@yahoo.com.cn

Mar 27, 2008, 9:27:14 AM3/27/08
Dear friends
welcome to our website http://www.lovbiz.com, Our company wholesale
and retail nike shoes,
Jordan, Air Force One, ADIDAS, jeans, watch, shorts, bags, T-shirts,
(Just tell us the
title of the product we supply), If you buy more than 10 pairs of
shoes our free pair of
shoes, you buy the more Products prices are cheaper. Bought 10 pairs
of shoes on,
we send one pair of shoes free. Buy 20 pairs of shoes more than two
pairs of shoes
for free delivery. As long as you buy a product of the buy will be
more price drop.
Buy more also send more. Us that that it is necessary to do so for
the express
appreciation to our old and new customers for their support.
With the best prices and the best
products,We are longing for your advice and order.
We are waiting for you.
.Best regards!

email:gotnik...@yahoo.com.cn
MSN :gotnik...@hotmail.com