Obama's Plan to Take $800 billion dollars out of American Pockets and send it to his racial buddies in Africa

D2Za...@googlemail.com

Jul 13, 2008, 6:51:48 PM7/13/08
Unnoticed by most Americans this week, the Obama/Hagel GLOBAL
POVERTY ACT was quickly approved by a senate committee and cleared for
the next step, debate in a democrat-controlled senate.

The GLOBAL POVERTY ACT is unique in its breathtaking scope. It is
not foreign-aid. The Act will require the President and Congress to
set aside .07% of the annual gross national product - our GNP - to be
distributed around the globe to relieve poverty at a cost of about
$800 billion dollars annually to taxpayers. It is Barack Obama’s
response to the call of the Bali Global Warming Conference for a
global carbon tax; a blatant redistribution of the planet’s wealth to
the “powerless”.

Coupled with his riveting stump speeches which generate huge
emotional reactions from his equally huge audiences - speeches which
literally call for a redistribution of wealth right here at home as
well - Barack Obama’s sponsorship of the GLOBAL POVERTY ACT gives us a
chilling preview of an Obama presidency.

Just to put that $800 billion into perspective, realize that it’s more
than half
of what we spend on entitlements now. What Obama is proposing is an
approximately 65% increase in entitlement spending, except that this
time the entitlements aren’t even for Americans.

That is an enormous amount of money that Americans, already heavily
burdened with taxes, can ill-afford to pay. So why should we have to
pay it? Because Obama, the Democrats and their liberal buddies in the
international community have decided that it is what America’s tithing
should be in order to achieve the rather vague goal of “fighting
global poverty.”

Of course, one would think that before Americans are required to foot
this heavy new entitlements bill Obama and his comrades would have to
prove that any of the money America has spent before on “fighting
poverty” has moved us any closer at all to actually ending poverty,
but that probably makes too much sense.

Maybe, instead of forcing Americans to pay for this foreign aid, Obama
could just set up a new check box on our tax documents letting us
volunteer to send the money if we want to. Because if his idea is a
good one lots and lots of Americans would support it, right?

http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/obamas_plans_for_global_wealth_redistribution/

rastafar...@yahoo.com

Jul 13, 2008, 7:13:15 PM7/13/08
On Jul 13, 3:51�pm, D2Zabc...@googlemail.com wrote:
> � � Unnoticed by most Americans this week, the Obama/Hagel GLOBAL
> http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/obamas_plans_for_global_wealth_redis...

Thanks. A "Say anything" blog is sure a reliable source. They can't
even get their decimals from the disinformation right (0.07%?).