OT 9/11: Celebrating Arabs Were Israeli Spies Dressed as Arabs

ISRAEL DID 9/11

Mar 3, 2008, 5:39:58 AM3/3/08
A Mossad surveillance team made quite a public spectacle of themselves
on 9-11.

'The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set
up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on
Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards.'

Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming
"middle-eastern" men with a white van were videotaping the disaster
with shouts of joy and mockery.

"They were like happy, you know ... They didn't look shocked to me" said
a witness. [T]hey were seen by New Jersey residents on Sept. 11 making
fun of the World Trade Center ruins and going to extreme lengths to
photograph themselves in front of the wreckage.

Witnesses saw them jumping for joy in Liberty State Park after the
initial impact (5). Later on, other witnesses saw them celebrating on
a roof in Weehawken, and still more witnesses later saw them
celebrating with high fives in a Jersey City parking lot.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/fiveisraelis.html

Five Arabs -- dressed in Arab clothing -- were seen celebrating as
the World Trade Center towers were hit with airplanes.

Later that day the police spotted their van and stopped them. The
police discovered that they were Israeli army veterans, not Arabs.

Their Arab clothing was discovered in their van, along with box
cutters and weapons, and their visas had expired, so they were in the
country illegally. They were arrested and put in a federal jail in
Brooklyn.

However, they were not investigated. Rather, they were released
from jail and sent back to Israel. About 60 other young Israeli Jews
were arrested in the weeks following the 9-11 attack. They were also
sent back to Israel without any investigation.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&node=&conte...

Reports several months later claim that up to 200 young Israelis,
some of them former members of military intelligence units, had been
arrested and sent back to Israel without any investigation.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2002/03/07/wspy0...
http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/haaretzdaily-Israeli-spies.html

You can watch 3 of the 5 dancing Israelis talking about this on
Israeli television:
http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/video/ForBollynsSpeech11Nov2006_Danc...

This video excerpt is also at this page:
http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/Video-PhilosophyOfZionismAndIsrael.h...

9/11 was a ZIONIST JOB:
http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/Zion-Summary.html

mode...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2008, 6:01:37 AM3/3/08
lol. most of your links don't work. your words don't convince me
alone, so i still believe 15 of the 19 hijackers were saudis and 9/11
was an OSAMA BIN LADEN and Al-Quaeda job.

Alert

Mar 3, 2008, 6:09:27 AM3/3/08
go fuck yaself, ya cross-posting knucklehead

osa...@googlemail.com

Mar 3, 2008, 9:03:24 AM3/3/08
ISRAEL DID 9/11 schrieb:

nope... you're completely wrong and far away from reality.

the psychiatrists did it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Oi7e1zLOf8

everything bad happens is the psychiatrists fault. children bad in
school?
psychiatrists did it! gangwars in the ghetto? psychiatrists! bad
weather?
psychiatrists!

join scientology today to save the world from the psychiatrist nazi
aliens!

--

sekrit expensive $cientology knowledge (costs over 9000$):
OT Levels, NOTs (New Aera Dianetics For Operating Thetans), E-Meter

scientology-ot_levels-NOTs-confidential_dox.zip (17,7mb)

http://save.la/EZ470045520 or http://filegu.ru/f/XeCXCrD0 or
http://www.100mb.gr/download.php?file=845f0a5b63a251ed5bc69519436d1d1f

In soviet russia, copyright owns you: http://www.scientology.su

Dusty Furtile Morrocan

Mar 3, 2008, 12:38:24 PM3/3/08
On the particular moment of Mon, 3 Mar 2008 03:01:37 -0800 (PST) in
relation to Mary's disappointingly immaculate rumpy pumpy,
mode...@gmail.com put forth:

>lol. most of your links don't work. your words don't convince me
>alone, so i still believe 15 of the 19 hijackers were saudis and 9/11
>was an OSAMA BIN LADEN and Al-Quaeda job.

I don't think Bin Laden had much to do with it. He was just a
convenient boogey man at the time, and it also suited him to claim
glory for it too. Win win for the US administration and Bin Laden!

He was holed up in some Afghan cave at the time ffs!

Seems to me to be a case of a theory becoming an unquestionable fact.
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com

Runge11

Mar 3, 2008, 3:11:04 PM3/3/08
Just anything to croospost, eh

"Dusty Furtile Morrocan" <deepfreudmoors@eITmISaACTUALLYiREAL!l.nu> a écrit
dans le message de news:skdos3tgmgvbcp851...@4ax.com...

clam....@googlemail.com

Mar 4, 2008, 5:53:08 PM3/4/08
On Mar 3, 2:03 pm, osa....@googlemail.com wrote:

> nope... you're completely wrong and far away from reality.
>
> the psychiatrists did it!

we did. we also did 10/02/08 as we will do 15/03/08 as well as
15/04/008.

does the OP want to do something about it or just whine like a little
anti-semitic bitch??