Anyone ever "get rich quick" - books, etc.?

Bill

Nov 3, 2007, 11:16:43 AM11/3/07
I'm seeing a lot of "Make money from home!" ads lately. "Make a zillion
dollars per month", etc.

So my question... Has anyone here every replied to one of these ads, bought
a "get rich quick" book, etc. and actually made money?

Or has everyone just spent money paying for the book or materials offered,
then not made much of any money?

Ken Knecht

Nov 3, 2007, 1:25:14 PM11/3/07
"Bill" <billnoma...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:5p3hn0Fp95rbU1
@mid.individual.net:

> I'm seeing a lot of "Make money from home!" ads lately. "Make a zillion
> dollars per month", etc.
>
> So my question... Has anyone here every replied to one of these ads,
> bought a "get rich quick" book, etc. and actually made money?

No, I've never experimented, but not for lack of their trying.

For many months now, weekly or more often, I've been getting fairly
elaborate two or more page letters with one get-rich scheme or another. I
wonder where they get my name? Also frequent presentations for some
thinly-traded stock or company whose stock is absolutely certain to go
up.

--
I got used to my arthritis
To my denture I'm resigned