GoDuster spray

Ken Knecht

Nov 3, 2007, 1:30:35 PM11/3/07
An internetless friend got one of those GoDuster gadgets. The free
included spray seems to be a certificate for the free spray, if you sent
$5 shipping. He asks if Pledge or other spray will work as well without
gumming the thing up?

Anyone know?

TIA

--
I got used to my arthritis
To my denture I'm resigned

Don K

Nov 3, 2007, 2:39:03 PM11/3/07
"Ken Knecht" <kenk...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> An internetless friend got one of those GoDuster gadgets. The free
> included spray seems to be a certificate for the free spray, if you sent
> $5 shipping. He asks if Pledge or other spray will work as well without
> gumming the thing up?

I would try using water or Windex to help keep down the flying dust.
I certainly would not send 5 more bucks to buy their "free" spray.

Hopefully the novelty will wear off before your friend gets tempted
to put more money into the toy.

Don