get a fully loaded car for just $2599

joy junior

May 27, 2008, 1:48:53 AM5/27/08
http://zubinonline.blogspot.com

heres the dream of city men the 4 seater compact.city car named nano
is ready to hit the global car market.will nano became a threat for
the global car giants.because nano costs only $2500..many experts
saying that nano replaces bikes from low end customers. fully loaded
nano features music system , ac, alloy wheels ,power steering
\windows,and the basic model is just a4 seater compact car. Its fuel
efficiency will promot this car .especially todays fuel crisis willnot
affect nanos market because it gives more than 25 km/liter

http://zubinonline.blogspot.com

Al Bundy

May 27, 2008, 4:53:04 PM5/27/08
On May 27, 1:48 am, joy junior <new20...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> heres the dream of city men the 4 seater compact.city car named nano
> is ready to hit the global car market.will nano became a threat for
> the global car giants.because nano costs only $2500..many experts
> saying that nano replaces bikes from low end customers. fully loaded
> nano features music system , ac, alloy wheels ,power steering
> \windows,and the basic model is just a4 seater compact car. Its fuel
> efficiency will promot this car .especially todays fuel crisis willnot
> affect nanos market because it gives more than 25 km/liter

Yea, Yea.
Old news by now. Another great concept yet to happen. They won't be
making enough to have any affect on the world market whatsoever. If
anything, the new entry in mass will consume more fuel and make the
market for gas tighter.
I'm all for the small cheap vehicle and would buy one if forced to. It
would have to have a mass market and readily available parts and
service, which this product will never have here. The potholes on my
roads would consume that roller skate up to the headlight in the first
mile. That's not hyperbole either. It's not a solution for me.