Free Stuff at 90 percent off

Chloe

Jan 4, 2008, 8:37:56 PM1/4/08
A couple months ago I switched two prescription refills to a chain pharmacy
that was having a promotion, and got a $25 gift card for each one. I still
had about $10 left on one of the cards. When I stopped back in today, they
had the last odds and ends of their Christmas merchandise for 90 percent
off. I treated myself to a bag of nice chocolate truffles (69 cents) and
stocked up on gift wrap supplies in neutral colors that can be used any time
of the year. A tightwad home run, for sure.

Dawn

Jan 5, 2008, 7:27:33 PM1/5/08

That sure beats my 20 cents a roll of paper at Walmart the other day.
Dawn, who only restocked five rolls.