Up to 80% off Designer Clothing and Shoes

Fashion Nut

Dec 23, 2007, 1:05:20 PM12/23/07
Hi I own a designer discount clothing store featuring really low
prices on top designer apparel and shoes at up to 80% discount off
MSRP! Selling designer clothes, shoes, dresses and accessories from
top name brand clothing and shoes such as: St John, Stuart Weiztman,
Escada, Ferragamo, Anne Klein, Claudia Ciuti, L.A.M.B, Marc Jacobs,
Michael Kors, Steve Madden, Tadashi, Laundry, Betsy Johnson, SKY,
Donna Karan, Max Mara, 7 For All Mankind, Juicy, Nicole Miller, Coach,
Kate Spade, and more. Please visit my store at
www.BelowCostDesigners.com