Baume and Mercier Hampton Milleis Ladies Watch 8243 Replica, Fake, Cheap, AAA Replica watch

linxiao...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2008, 11:28:55 PM3/30/08
Baume and Mercier Hampton Milleis Ladies Watch 8243 Replica, Fake,
Cheap, AAA Replica watch

Baume and Mercier Hampton Milleis Ladies Watch 8243 Link :
http://www.aaa-replica-watch.com/Baume_8243.html

Buy the cheapest Baume and Mercier Hampton Milleis Ladies Watch 8243
in toppest Replica . www.aaa-replica-watch.com helps you to save
money! Baume-8243 , Baume and Mercier Hampton Milleis Ladies Watch
8243 , Replia , Cheap , Fake , imitation , Baume & Mercier Watches

Baume and Mercier Hampton Milleis Ladies Watch 8243 Information :

Brand : Baume & Mercier Watches (http://www.aaa-replica-
watch.com/Replica_Baume_Mercier.html )
Gender : Ladies
Model : Baume-8243
Case Material : 18kt Yellow Gold
Case Diameter : MOA8243, 8243, Baume-Mercier-8243, Baume-et-
Mercier-8243
Dial Color : Silver
Bezel : Fixed
Movement : Quartz
Clasp : Black Leather
Water Resistant : 30m/100ft
Crystal : Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Our Price : $ 206.00

18KT Yellow gold case and Black alligator strap with adjustable
folding clasp, Silver dial with Arabic numerals, Small seconds hand at
6, Water resistant to 30 meters.<BR><BR>Baume et Mercier Hampton
Milleis Womens Watch 8243

Baume and Mercier Hampton Milleis Ladies Watch 8243 Replica, With the
mix of finest craftsmanship and contemporary styling, not only does it
reflect the time but also care you put into looking good. choose one
to promote your quality and make yourself impressive among people

Thank you for choosing www.aaa-replica-watch.com as your reliable
dealer of quality waches including Baume and Mercier Hampton Milleis
Ladies Watch 8243 . we guarantee every watch you receive will be exact
watch you ordered. Each watch sold enjoy one year Warranty for free
repair. Every order from aaa-replica-watches is shipped via EMS, the
customer is responsible for the shipping fee on the first order, but
since the second watch you buy from our site, the shipping cost is
free. Please note that If the total amount of payment is over
$600(USD), the customer is required to contact our customer service
before sending the money in case failed payment. If you have any other
questions please check our other pages or feel free to email us by
ser...@aaa-replica-watch.com.

The Same Baume & Mercier Watches Series :

Baume & Mercier Hampton Milleis Mens Watch 8242 :
http://www.aaa-replica-watch.com/Baume_MOA8242.html

Baume & Mercier Hampton Milleis Ladies Watch 8140 :
http://www.aaa-replica-watch.com/Baume_MOA8140.html

Baume and Mercier Hampton Milleis Diamond Steel Ladies Watch 8513 :
http://www.aaa-replica-watch.com/Baume_8513.html

Baume and Mercier Hampton Milleis Ladies Watch 8512 :
http://www.aaa-replica-watch.com/Baume_8512.html

Baume & Mercier Hampton Milleis Mens Watch 8508 :
http://www.aaa-replica-watch.com/Baume_8508.html

Baume & Mercier Hampton Milleis Ladies Watch 8509 :
http://www.aaa-replica-watch.com/Baume_8509.html

Baume & Mercier Hampton Milleis Ladies Watch MOA8023 :
http://www.aaa-replica-watch.com/baume_et_mericer_moa8023.html

Baume & Mercier Hampton Milleis Men's Chronograph Watch 8444 :
http://www.aaa-replica-watch.com/Mercier_8444.html

Baume & Mercier Hampton Milleis XL Chronograph Mens Watch 8484 :
http://www.aaa-replica-watch.com/Mercier_8484.html

Baume & Mercier Hampton Milleis Mens XL Chronograp :
http://www.aaa-replica-watch.com/Baume_Mercier_MOA8445.html

Baume & Mercier Hampton Milleis Ladies Watch 8448 :
http://www.aaa-replica-watch.com/Baume_8448.html

Baume and Mercier Hampton Milleis XL Mens Watch 8483 :
http://www.aaa-replica-watch.com/Baume_8483.html