Great Golf Destination Club

TheNe...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2007, 2:03:58 PM12/5/07
Hi there!

I wanted to take the opportunity to present to you The Markers, the
first ever golfers residence club with locations all over the world.

An industry leader in the rapidly growing destination/residence club
industry, The Markers is an upscale golfer's residence club with a
portfolio of luxury homes situated among 36 of the world's most
renowned golf destinations. Members can live and golf wherever they
want without the hassle of mortgages, home upkeep, maintenance and
playing the same private golf course over and over.

We think that The Markers will be of great interest to any golf fans
out there, and will be sending out weekly emails to inform you of the
latest news of this great company.

Please feel free to contact me if you have interest in learning more
about the company or have any questions in general.

Best,
Jeff