Confess your Holiday Sins, please!

Jamie

Nov 15, 2007, 10:32:35 PM11/15/07
All right, which of the holiday sins have you committed so far?
I can bet none of you have started buying Christmas presents? I
have,
but still have a few left to get. I plan on getting gift cards for
the remaining recipients on my list. Some sloth here. The gluttony
will be coming on. I'm eager to make cookies to take to both work
and
my mom's house on Christmas Eve. And there will be other food at
both places. There's where you can get also greedy.

And do you plan on committing all sins next Thursday? I plan on
being
slothful (staying at home) as I have been on Thanksgiving since 2005.
Since then I have not had to work but have been too lazy to head on
over to my uncle's house. And if I have to face a large crowd at
work
the following day, I'm not sure how to prepare. My store, however,
doesn't have sales, just marked-down merchandise after a certain
number of months. We wern't crowded last year on the day after
turkey day, so I guess there is nothing to fear.

OK, let's hear it.

Chloe

Nov 16, 2007, 8:59:22 AM11/16/07
"Jamie" <jan...@ihollister.net> wrote in message

> All right, which of the holiday sins have you committed so far?
> I can bet none of you have started buying Christmas presents? I
> have,
> but still have a few left to get. I plan on getting gift cards for
> the remaining recipients on my list.
<snip>

I buy gifts throughout the year when I can get a good deal.