I'LL PAY YOU FOR YOUR HELP

Collis

Jan 24, 2008, 10:30:43 AM1/24/08
EASY 5 min survey + FREE GIFTS!

I'm working on a project - a new book - that readers can download on
their computers.

The subject of the book is something near and dear to most people's
hearts. You'll love it! The book will help people avoid the traps
and reach their goals.

But to do it right, I want your opinion. You'll help shape the book!

You'll be helping me and you'll have the chance to express your
opinions about this important subject. Isn't that rewarding?

In exchange for your time, I'm going to offer you some FREE gifts.
Plus, you'll get a FREE copy of the book when it's done. Plus, I'll
even list your name on the "thank you" page of the book.

The survey is really simple to do - only some general questions.
Takes about 5 minutes!

Simply reply to this email: collis...@gmail.com Put "ok" and your
First Name in the subject line. I'll send the survey to you right
away.

Please take a moment to do that now. Send me the email and I'll send
you your FREE gifts.

Thanks very much,

Collis

PS I'm a writer; I hate spam.