Idiocracy

Real_estate_is_a_hedge?

Sep 21, 2007, 1:45:07 PM9/21/07
Hey RodSpeed, for your weekend take-home schoolwork, go hire a copy
of "Idiocracy" by Mike Judge and get back to us. Also, find copies of
Bill Hicks videos and CDs and give a listen to them.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/

What is worth investing in, with inflation happening in the US dollar?
Is real estate even worth buying right now or is that going to drop
more? I guess metals and commodities can be a hedge against inflation.
Is the system going to allow everyone to hedge against inflation?

Rod Speed

Sep 21, 2007, 2:08:42 PM9/21/07
Real_estate_is_a_hedge? <kwo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hey RodSpeed, for your weekend take-home schoolwork, go
> hire a copy of "Idiocracy" by Mike Judge and get back to us.

Get stuffed.

> Also, find copies of Bill Hicks videos and CDs and give a listen to them.

Get stuffed again.

> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/

> What is worth investing in, with inflation happening in the US dollar?

Depends entirely on what you want to achieve investment wise.

> Is real estate even worth buying right now

Depends on where it is. Very likely given that Bernanke, is cutting again.

> or is that going to drop more?

Some of it certainly will.

> I guess metals and commodities can be a hedge against inflation.

Its much more complicated than that. Its also very sensitive to
the state of the economy for what should be obvious reasons.

> Is the system going to allow everyone to hedge against inflation?

Nope, it never does.