eBay Partnet Network Website

inmy...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2008, 1:33:13 AM7/22/08

I have created a new website which gets the currect auctions and items
listed on eBay.

It is http://www.mystore.in/ which I made for electronic gadgets
assuming these are the hot items these days.

I assumed that I can earn some money out of it but so far nothing. Any
idea, what should I do to get more visitors to this site.

Any suggestions will help.

http://www.mystore.in/

PS: I also created this group at google.
http://groups.google.com/group/mystoreindia/about?hl=en

Message has been deleted

inmy...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2008, 4:19:23 AM7/24/08

> Have you heard the expression "filling a much-needed hole?"
>
> --
No, Sorry. What does it mean ?

ukie

Jul 24, 2008, 7:09:29 AM7/24/08
On Jul 21, 11:33 pm, inmyst...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have created a new website which gets the currect auctions and items
> listed on eBay.
>
> It ishttp://www.mystore.in/which I made for electronic gadgets

> assuming these are the hot items these days.
>
> I assumed that I can earn some money out of it but so far nothing. Any
> idea, what should I do to get more visitors to this site.
>
> Any suggestions will help.

Outsource your customer service help to the USA.