Free Learn to Fly Kit

TheBestFreebies.com

Oct 18, 2007, 5:34:05 PM10/18/07
Request our FREE Learn To Fly Kit now, and you'll receive the materials
necessary to begin your quest for the skies.

--
The Best Freebies

All free products are available at http://TheBestFreebies.com/ and
are intended for families, businesses, and individuals residing in
the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.

Al Bundy

Oct 18, 2007, 6:33:13 PM10/18/07

TheBestFreebies.com wrote:
> Request our FREE Learn To Fly Kit now, and you'll receive the materials
> necessary to begin your quest for the skies.
>
> --
> The Best Freebies
Featuring half off for those who don't need to learn how to land.

Anthony Matonak

Oct 19, 2007, 12:24:53 AM10/19/07
Al Bundy wrote:
> TheBestFreebies.com wrote:
>> Request our FREE Learn To Fly Kit now...

> Featuring half off for those who don't need to learn how to land.

I'm told that in the 60's you could get your Ticket to Ride for
just the cost of a stamp. :)

Anthony