RodSpeed

KarlMarx_MiddleClass_Ipod_HipHop

Jan 15, 2008, 10:31:23 PM1/15/08
Rod-Man,

do you think that we will have a global meltdown any day now for stock
markets or do you think that the US government is scrambling to
prevent the machine from seizing up from lack of preventative
maintenance?

Rod Speed

Jan 16, 2008, 1:38:46 AM1/16/08
KarlMarx_MiddleClass_Ipod_HipHop <kwo...@hotmail.com> wrote

> do you think that we will have a global meltdown any day now for stock markets

Nope. The system is quite adequate at avoiding those now.

> or do you think that the US government is scrambling to prevent the
> machine from seizing up from lack of preventative maintenance?

Nope, there has been plenty of PM in the adjustment of interest rates
as required and adding to liquidity when that has been a problem.

KarlMarx_MiddleClass_Ipod_HipHop

Jan 16, 2008, 12:56:06 PM1/16/08
On Jan 16, 1:38 am, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nope, there has been plenty of PM in the adjustment of interest rates
> as required and adding to liquidity when that has been a problem.

Do you think they (the banks, hedge funds, governments,etc.) even know
what the actual market value of anything is at this point? From what I
am reading, the unchecked electronic issuance of asset "value" is way
out of whack from any calculable expectation of what it should be. We
are talking about credit loans and the expectation of that credit
being paid off.

Rod Speed

Jan 16, 2008, 1:46:35 PM1/16/08
KarlMarx_MiddleClass_Ipod_HipHop <kwo...@hotmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote
>> KarlMarx_MiddleClass_Ipod_HipHop <kwo...@hotmail.com> wrote

>>> do you think that we will have a global meltdown any day now for stock markets

>> Nope. The system is quite adequate at avoiding those now.

>>> or do you think that the US government is scrambling to prevent the
>>> machine from seizing up from lack of preventative maintenance?

>> Nope, there has been plenty of PM in the adjustment of interest rates

>> as required and adding to liquidity when that has been a problem.

> Do you think they (the banks, hedge funds, governments,etc.) even
> know what the actual market value of anything is at this point?

That isnt relevant to what they do except with the banks.

> From what I am reading, the unchecked electronic issuance of asset "value"
> is way out of whack from any calculable expectation of what it should be. We
> are talking about credit loans and the expectation of that credit being paid off.

Thats been the case for centurys and hasnt stopped the credit system working fine.