Re: Help Double Numbersusa membership by calling cspan and mentioning Numbersusa etc

greg3347

Nov 1, 2007, 4:05:05 PM11/1/07
On Nov 1, 11:01 am, gringogirl <sumarli...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
> interested in politics, aware of the need for action, but unaware of
> NumbersUSA.com. The hosts WELCOME callers to read out their favorite
> WEBSITE ADDRESSES, to make political statements, and to question
> political guests who are on the show.
>
> Note: Call anytime, but calling during the "Open Phones" segments is
> the best, because any and all subjects are welcome. "Open Phones" are
> generally 7:00 a.m. to about 7:45 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
> Eastern time.
>
> Listeners/viewers can ask Washington Journal guests a question, or
> make a comment during Open Phone segments at:
>
> Support Republicans: (202) 737-0001
>
> Support Democrats: (202) 737-0002
>
> Support Independents: (202) 628-0205
>
> Outside U.S.: (202) 628-0184 What is C-SPAN?
>
> Callers reach a nationwide audience of all political views and
> parties. C-SPAN has three television channels available on cable and
> satellite television, and is broadcast on XM (channel 132) and Sirius
> (Channel 139) satellite radio, as well as on several local radio
> stations, and on the internet at:http://c-span.org/
>
> NumbersUSA Comment:
> C-SPAN is a unique, non-partisan, non-profit, commercial-free
> television and radio network, devoted to covering Congress and
> political and cultural issues. C-SPAN features a morning call-in show
> called 'Washington Journal" which is broadcast seven days a week,
> including holidays. It begins at 7:00 a.m. and runs until 10:00 a.m.
> Eastern Time (4:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. Pacific Time). When Congress is
> in session, it often cuts away to the House or Senate floor action
> earlier than 10:00 a.m.
>
> Listeners call C-SPAN from across America virtually every morning to
> complain about the effects of illegal immigration. Most are bewildered
> by what is happening to their country due to illegal immigration
> numbers out of control. These folks are desperately searching for a
> way to effectively express their concerns to Congress.
>
> A call to the C-SPAN audience THAT MENTIONS THE NUMBERSUSA.COM WEBSITE
> and how easy the website makes it to contact Congress, can get the
> word out to hundreds of thousands of Americans who don't get
> NumbersUSA.com Action Alerts. Often, the caller can tell the audience
> that Congress is about to vote on an immigration related bill, and
> invite listeners to visit NumbersUSA.com to find out what they can do
> to efficiently and effectively let Congress know what they think. We
> can get help from thousands of non-members and recruit many new
> members with just one phone call to this bi-partisan audience.
>
> NumbersUSA Comment:
> Like most Americans, nearly all of these callers have never heard of
> NumbersUSA.com, and they have no idea that NumbersUSA.com is available
> to them, free of charge, to help them economically leverage their
> efforts to make their views known to Congress. Thousands would join
> NumbersUSA.com if they could hear of our existence and what we can

Don Stockbauer

Nov 1, 2007, 5:10:54 PM11/1/07

One person can't possibly affect the world anymore in this day and age.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 1, 2007, 5:11:55 PM11/1/07

Lawyerkill

Nov 1, 2007, 7:08:57 PM11/1/07
> One person can't possibly affect the world anymore in this day and age.- Hide quoted text -

Tell that to Bill Gates

Mike

Nov 1, 2007, 10:38:02 PM11/1/07

replace the word "possibly" with "positively" and gates is excluded

Doctor Frankenstein

Nov 2, 2007, 12:16:21 AM11/2/07

After all, Lee Harvey Oswald only had one vote. One vote can't
count...