www.iseeshoe.com accept paypal sell brand nike adidas jordan air force one bape lrg rolex hat

pqpq...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2007, 10:19:37 AM10/28/07
We are manufacturer/wholesaler branded sport
shoes,clothings,watch,hat, with 3A quality with reasonable price.we
are NO1 supplier in putian fujian china, we have own factory and
accept paypal directly to pay.

please kindly visite our website: www.iseeshoe.com

we are mainly export the brand nike shoes,jordan shoes,bape shoes,
air force shoes, air max shoes,shox shoes, timberland shoes, prada
shoes, gucci shoes and handbags,T-shirt, Jeans. fendi,chloe and so on
.All of the goods are with the original packing,the correct
numbers,the dust bags.We can offer you safety delivery and best
service.If you are interested in our products, please contact me :

msn: isee...@msn.com
email:isee...@gmail.com