Re: Maximize the Racial Divide

wis...@yahoo.com

Nov 4, 2008, 7:42:49 AM11/4/08
On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 02:00:02 GMT, jazze...@hotmail.com (-) wrote:

>http://www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=5912
>
> Maximize the Racial Divide
>Race; Posted on: 2008-11-01
> [ Printer friendly / Instant flyer ]
>

> Win or lose we must hope for the maximum racial voting gap, and a resulting
>racial polarization as clear as the different racial reactions to the verdict
>in the O.J. Simpson murder trial.
>
>Our project, our purpose, our goal and our cause is to save our race. But we
>in the white racial activist community, by ourselves, lack the power to save
>our race � to save it from its dispossession, from the loss of its homelands,
>from the loss of its independence, from its subjugation to alien rule and
>domination, from its reduction to minority status, from its destruction and
>ultimate extinction.
>
>Since it is beyond our power, and beyond our control, to save our race, we
>look to something else beyond us, far greater than us, to help us.
>
>The only human agency we can look for, and hope for, to save us, is the
>existence of something inherent and latent, but presently mostly suppressed or
>inactive, in our race. The existence of such a power is the necessary
>precondition for any possibility of saving our race. Only such a power could
>give us something we could direct, that we could work with, sufficient to save
>our race.
>

>Thus everything we hope to achieve is based on the assumption that this power
>does exist. This latent power is an embedded sense of racial group identity
>and loyalty.
>
>This sense of racial group loyalty is not distributed equally throughout all
>our race. It is essentially absent in many while in others it is so strong as
>to already be manifest and active, as in the white activist community. We must
>hope that it would be potentially strong enough in the majority of our race to
>be able to save us.
>
>Ultimately all our hopes for the salvation of our race depend on this � to
>find that, when our backs are to the wall things will change. We have to
>believe that whites are like the lion in the old Disney cartoon Lambert the
>Sheepish Lion. The lion has always acted like a sheep, and always thought it
>was a sheep. But when the moment demands it, he is a lion after all.
>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRtKAQJUc3g
>

>In effect, our hopes are based on the assumption that enough of our race have
>the lion of racial loyalty somewhere inside them, and our mission is to bring
>it to life and direct it.
>
>We look with both hope and despair for signs of this latent racial force that
>could save us. This power is generally so suppressed and hidden that evidence
>for it is usually indirect and circumstantial, often no more than fleeting
>hints. Yet it is the substance behind what Kevin MacDonald has termed
>�implicit whiteness� and what our opponents decry as unconscious racism.
>

>News Source: occidental observer
>

>2007-2008 European Americans United.

We have a fine opportunity to increase racial awareness.

ted

Message has been deleted

moviePig

Nov 4, 2008, 9:55:10 AM11/4/08
On Nov 4, 7:42 am, wis...@yahoo.com wrote:

I think we whites have plenty of awareness of the dangers of black
skin. Can't we move on to the threat posed by freckles?

--

- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...

Red Cloud

Nov 4, 2008, 12:37:44 PM11/4/08

This nation is not found by white. No white people possibly
discover the land
already existed for some other people, culture, langauge they didn't
tie to.
People were already here when European invaded to this land. I would
never
assume this land belonging to white people. They are the invaders from
Europe.
This message applies Mexican too.

RichA

Nov 4, 2008, 6:31:27 PM11/4/08
What culture was that? Of the wigwam and the flint tomahawk? Land belongs
to those who best know how to exploit it, those who can create a real
civilization. Nowadays, stone-age groups are treated like animals, pieces
of land are set aside and they get to live in them. It's a cinch they
couldn't assimilate if their drunken lives depended on it.

"Red Cloud" <mmdi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Red Cloud

Nov 4, 2008, 10:49:56 PM11/4/08
On Nov 4, 3:31 pm, "RichA" <vote...@johnmccain.com> wrote:
> What culture was that? Of the wigwam and the flint tomahawk? Land belongs
> to those who best know how to exploit it, those who can create a real
> civilization. Nowadays, stone-age groups are treated like animals, pieces
> of land are set aside and they get to live in them. It's a cinch they
> couldn't assimilate if their drunken lives depended on it.

PWHAHAHAHAH....YOU DUMB Stupid white AmericanAss. You don't even
know your own race and your own culture. Your white race are fucked up
in this land. Can't you see that how unhappy your race is? I did not
said that. One of your white said we White Americans culture is
most unhappy culture in the world.
I don't look at your race as successful people. I see your white race
as so unhappy,
you don't even know why I guess you are fucked just like average
fucked up Joe.

I hate your fucking white race fucker! Go back to Europe. This land
does not
belonging to you. Your ancestor is from Europe. Go back there! I
don't need
your white race in my life!

Rod Speed

Nov 4, 2008, 11:56:50 PM11/4/08
Red Cloud <mmdi...@yahoo.com> wrote
> RichA <vote...@johnmccain.com> wrote

>> What culture was that? Of the wigwam and the flint tomahawk?
>> Land belongs to those who best know how to exploit it, those
>> who can create a real civilization. Nowadays, stone-age groups
>> are treated like animals, pieces of land are set aside and they
>> get to live in them. It's a cinch they couldn't assimilate if their
>> drunken lives depended on it.

> PWHAHAHAHAH....YOU DUMB Stupid white AmericanAss. You don't
> even know your own race and your own culture. Your white race are
> fucked up in this land. Can't you see that how unhappy your race is?

How odd that so many of you are drinking yourselves to death.

> I did not said that. One of your white said we White
> Americans culture is most unhappy culture in the world.

How odd that so many of you are drinking yourselves to death.

> I don't look at your race as successful people.

How odd that so many of you are drinking yourselves to death.

> I see your white race as so unhappy, you don't even know
> why I guess you are fucked just like average fucked up Joe.

How odd that so many of you are drinking yourselves to death.

> I hate your fucking white race fucker!

Then drink yourself to death.

> This land does not belonging to you.

Doesnt belong to you either.

> Your ancestor is from Europe. Go back there!

Your ancestor is from Asia. Go back there!

> I don't need your white race in my life!

We dont need you drunken bums either.