What can you buy with $85 Billion?

A 'Nam Veteran

Oct 9, 2008, 11:54:49 PM10/9/08
Two weeks ago, Treasury Secretary Paulson bailed out American Insurance
Group (AIG)
with $85 billion dollars in taxpayer money - and now they are back for
more. He said
they needed it to stay afloat. Now, we know what they did with our money.

AIG executives headed out on a taxpayer funded junket to the St. Regis
resort in
California. While there, they had a blast at our expense. They helped
themselves
to:(1)

* $201,047.42 for hotel rooms and $147,301.71 for catered banquets
* $23,380 for the hotel spa and another $1,488 for the salon.
* Golf for $6,939.09 and $5,016.32 spent at the Tavern.

Now they are back at the trough. This is outrageous. Tell Treasury
Secretary
Paulson: The Director who authorized this junket should be fired and
every penny
spent on this lavish retreat must be returned to the Treasury.

Send a message to Secretary Paulson right now
http://act.truemajorityaction.org/p/7002/campaign?campaign_KEY=1553
--
Money; What a concept !