www nikemm com sell nike jordan lv af1 max shox gucci

nik...@yahoo.com.cn

Sep 7, 2007, 10:22:28 AM9/7/07
Sport Shoes Size Trading Co.,Ltd.(Welcome to our
website:www.nikemm.com) It is a footwear enterprise which combine
footwear trade with footwear manufacture.For good quality of our
product,we bringed in the best protution equipment technologies,and
professionals from abroad.We can produce various athletic shoes,sport
shoes,recreational sports,football
shoes,shoes,basketball,nike,adidas,puma,jordan,t-
shirt,clothes,bags,jackets,jeans,af1,gucci,prada,bape,shirts,jerseys,max,shox,hats,dunk.All
the shoes are packed in original boxes with retro cards,and the tags
and style code number are 100% correct.We can not only provide the top
quality shoes,but assure you the best price in china on the basic of
the equal condition as well.
Welcome to our website:
http://www.nikemm.com
MSN:nik...@hotmail.com