Mejicanos unidos nunca desaparecidos1

|| |||| ||| ||||||

Oct 6, 2007, 3:33:50 PM10/6/07
somos aqui, manajarlos sus papeles-mismos, chingones. primera, danenos
papeles para trabajar, sin noticia, dejalos entonces. verguenza a todos
ustedes.

La Comite para Mas Mejicanos Al Internet

LaC-MAI

Jim Higgins

Oct 6, 2007, 5:32:42 PM10/6/07

<press 2 to be deported until you learn English>

||| |||||| || | ||||

Oct 6, 2007, 6:43:37 PM10/6/07

"Jim Higgins" <gordi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> <press 2 to be deported until you learn English>

uh oh. your little toy didn't work.

i'm still here. press 2 on your own ass, idiot.

johnny@.

Oct 6, 2007, 8:31:34 PM10/6/07
Jim Higgins wrote:

> <press 2 to be deported until you learn English>

I just filter out anyone that posts in Spanish.

--
Tom Tancredo for President in 2008
For a Secure America

||| |||||| || | ||||

Oct 7, 2007, 1:40:53 PM10/7/07

<johnny@.> wrote in message news:tPVNi.2696$29....@bignews8.bellsouth.net...

>> <press 2 to be deported until you learn English>
>
> I just filter out anyone that posts in Spanish.

So you lie, too. There isn't any filtering device that knows the difference
between
"asshole" and "culero."

Supesto que you have software that knows when I'm posting Spanglish, too,
right?

Buen suerto con eso, cavrón. You replied to my post, so you saw it.

And you'll see this one, verdadero.

Your Kidding

Oct 7, 2007, 2:23:31 PM10/7/07
On 2007-10-06 17:32:42 -0400, Jim Higgins <gordi...@hotmail.com> said:

> <press 2 to be deported until you learn English>

Yup, this is America. Speak American. Of course since the American
hemispheres are made up of North, South, and Central Americas, it would
be kind of hard not to speak Spanish. Two more things, English was
never the "native language" of the US and UseNet is not owned,
controlled, or strictly for use by English speaking 'Mericans.

YK

johnny@.

Oct 7, 2007, 2:27:12 PM10/7/07
> <johnny@.> wrote in message news:tPVNi.2696$29....@bignews8.bellsouth.net...
>>>
>>> <press 2 to be deported until you learn English>
>> I just filter out anyone that posts in Spanish.
>
> So you lie, too. There isn't any filtering device that knows the difference
> between
> "asshole" and "culero."
>
> Supesto que you have software that knows when I'm posting Spanglish, too,
> right?
>
> Buen suerto con eso, cavrón. You replied to my post, so you saw it.
>
> And you'll see this one, verdadero.

That's because you changed your email address.

Any time a see a post in Spanish I create a message filter for the
person who sent it, as I will do with this one. I can create a message
filter in three clicks, so change your address as much as you want to.

George Grapman

Oct 7, 2007, 2:42:07 PM10/7/07
johnny@. wrote:
>> <johnny@.> wrote in message

>>> I just filter out anyone that posts in Spanish.
>>
>> So you lie, too. There isn't any filtering device that knows the
>> difference between
>> "asshole" and "culero."
>>
>> Supesto que you have software that knows when I'm posting Spanglish,
>> too, right?
>>
>> Buen suerto con eso, cavrón. You replied to my post, so you saw it.
>>
>> And you'll see this one, verdadero.
>>

> That's because you changed your email address.
>
> Any time a see a post in Spanish I create a message filter for the
> person who sent it, as I will do with this one. I can create a message
> filter in three clicks, so change your address as much as you want to.

That is the great thing about the First Amendment. They have the right
to post what they want and you have the right to ignore it.

johnny@.

Oct 7, 2007, 2:51:41 PM10/7/07
English has always been the "native language" of the United States of
America, and will continue to be. Any immigrant to the United States
that wants to be a citizen, will be proficient in the English language.

UseNet is controlled by the reader.

Jim Higgins

Oct 7, 2007, 5:06:57 PM10/7/07
johnny@. wrote:
>> <johnny@.> wrote in message

>>> I just filter out anyone that posts in Spanish.
>>
>> So you lie, too. There isn't any filtering device that knows the
>> difference between
>> "asshole" and "culero."
>>
>> Supesto que you have software that knows when I'm posting Spanglish,
>> too, right?
>>
>> Buen suerto con eso, cavrón. You replied to my post, so you saw it.
>>
>> And you'll see this one, verdadero.
>>

> That's because you changed your email address.
>
> Any time a see a post in Spanish I create a message filter for the
> person who sent it, as I will do with this one. I can create a message
> filter in three clicks, so change your address as much as you want to.

I have a *lot* of room in my killfile for posters like |etc.

||| | |||| ||| || | || |||

Oct 7, 2007, 7:49:04 PM10/7/07

<johnny@.> wrote in message

>> <johnny@.> wrote in message

>>> I just filter out anyone that posts in Spanish.
>>
>> So you lie, too. There isn't any filtering device that knows the
>> difference between
>> "asshole" and "culero."
>>
>> Supesto que you have software that knows when I'm posting Spanglish, too,
>> right?
>>
>> Buen suerto con eso, cavrón. You replied to my post, so you saw it.
>>
>> And you'll see this one, verdadero.
>>

> That's because you changed your email address.
>
> Any time a see a post in Spanish I create a message filter for the person
> who sent it, as I will do with this one. I can create a message filter
> in three clicks, so change your address as much as you want to.

That's what I'm going for, pendejo. Those extra three clicks. You have
nothing else to do. Lazy fool, plenty of time to click three times.

Cuantos tiempos por dia? eres una maravilla de pavada.

Pero eso es mi afición. Lo mas que tu protestas, lo mas feliz soy yo.

Naturalmente, gente.

Tres clicks for todos! Tres clicks for freedom of speech on usenet!

Barcode

||| | |||| ||| || | || |||

Oct 7, 2007, 7:52:07 PM10/7/07
there's some smart folks here. eh, well, on soc.retirement anyway (todavia
no signs of inteligencia sobre los otros grupos). So I'll spare you the
flooding. Saben que nosotros somos, pues - un diluvio verdadero.

"|| |||| ||| ||||||" <esunsi...@enamoradodebuscarte.com> wrote in
message news:fe8nv2$b9r$1...@registered.motzarella.org...

YooperBoyka

Oct 8, 2007, 12:40:30 AM10/8/07