sam

Nov 29, 2007, 2:24:29 PM11/29/07
Finally Available! Who Else Wants to Watch Satellite TV On Your
Computer Without Paying Monthly Fees... FOR FREE?

For the very first time, Satellite TV is available on your computer
with our "Cutting-Edge" Software!

It's as Easy as 1...2...3...

1. Download our TVonPCPro software

2. Click on the channel you want to watch

3. Enjoy Satellite TV on your PC

It's That Simple!!

For More Details: http://superonlinetv.i67.org/

George Grapman

Nov 29, 2007, 2:49:47 PM11/29/07
I always give my credit card to posters from Germany using gmail to
direct me to a website that has no contact information .
Added attractions are it is illegal and impossible.

Dennis

Nov 29, 2007, 3:39:43 PM11/29/07

If it's impossible, why would there be a law against it?

Dennis (evil)

George Grapman

Nov 29, 2007, 3:58:56 PM11/29/07
Dennis wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 11:49:47 -0800, George Grapman
> <sfge...@paccbell.net> wrote:
>
>> I always give my credit card to posters from Germany using gmail to
>> direct me to a website that has no contact information .
>> Added attractions are it is illegal and impossible.
>
> If it's impossible, why would there be a law against it?
>
> Dennis (evil)
Sorry, I should have been more specific. It is illegal to retransmit
copyrighted program with permission of the program provider.
Is is impossible for a single source to offer all the services they
claim to offer,especially local stations which are spot beamed to
specific areas. For example, I live in San Francisco and my dish gets
all the local tv stations but it is incapable of picking up stations
from New York.

Anthony Matonak

Nov 29, 2007, 11:14:02 PM11/29/07
George Grapman wrote:
> Dennis wrote:
>> On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 11:49:47 -0800, George Grapman wrote:
>>
>>> I always give my credit card to posters from Germany using gmail to
>>> direct me to a website that has no contact information .
>>> Added attractions are it is illegal and impossible.
>>
>> If it's impossible, why would there be a law against it?

Some people believe six impossible things before breakfast,
others prefer to legislate. :)

> Is is impossible for a single source to offer all the services they
> claim to offer,especially local stations which are spot beamed to
> specific areas. For example, I live in San Francisco and my dish gets
> all the local tv stations but it is incapable of picking up stations
> from New York.

I'll agree that it's a scam but the idea is not entirely impossible.
You would probably need to get the source material from several
locations. Best would be straight from the studios and broadcasters
in digital form.

Unfortunately, it takes something faster than DSL or other slow
"broadband" connections to be able to receive full resolution video
in real time.

Anthony