FOLKS....DO NOT PASS THIS UP! GET TONS OF FREE STUFF

Gift Givers Inc.

Jan 28, 2008, 11:33:29 PM1/28/08
I think this will be very popular with people and the more I research it,
the better I like it because people really have nothing at all to lose. It
is only $10 per month and every member gets HUNDREDS of dollars worth of
Freebies and discounts that change and are updated every month. If they use
ANYTHING available in their back office of their web site, they will easily
get back several times their monthly expenditure in value (products and
servises or even CASH). I don't know where this guy gets all of this but it
is by far the best collection of discounts and freebies I have ever seen.
(NOT the usual BS and fluff!) He really does his homework or has some kind
of unique connection.
PLUS.When people see they can't lose anything, they will join. You earn $1
for everyone below you in a 5 x 7 matrix. Not only will that easily cover
the members monthly fee but it can turn into some real money as it grows.
Here is the info: http://YoSuccess.NoCashEver.com

TESTIMONIALS FROM MEMBERS

Marion Young
For the past year I've been trying to figure out how to advertise my main
business on the Internet. What a wonderful gift to see my upline's ad in a
forum for FreebieForce! I joined immediately on October 4 and have been
enjoying a whirlwind of activity, leads and free gifts! The first day alone
I received $198 total from a roundtrip airfare, a family portrait, a CD pack
and a pearl necklace! This doesn't include the items that are not yet
confirmed! Even greater, over 3400 people are looking at this program and 21
have already enrolled! This is the first program I've ever joined that has
given me so much in so little time, and backed up its claims. I encourage
anyone who is still kicking the tires to look what they have their hands on
and jump right in. You can't lose!

Buy Good Deals
Hi Everyone, I hope you are all doing well. People are only going to believe
what they have been taught to believe is the truth. But Paradigms change all
the time. At one time people thought the World was flat. At one time Pluto
was a Planet. At one time getting Free items of High Value was impossible.
Welcome to the earth's newest Paradigm. FREEBIE FORCE.COM! May The Freebie
Force be with You.

CHARLIE SWEATMAN
I FOUND THE END OF THE RAINBOW!!I HAD SOME OF MY OLD CAR LOT CARDS LEFT OVER
I PUT MY WEB SITE ON THEM AND FREE CARS PLUS THE JUICY JUICE COUPONS STAPLED
TO THEM,I PASS THEM OUT AT THE STORES AND PEOPLE CANT WAITE TO GET HOME AND
SIGN UP.THERES NOTHING ELL'S OUT THERE LIKE THIS ONE,I LIKE IT SO WELL I'M
GOING IN THREE TIME'S,I WILL MAKE $10.00 OFF MY SELF PLUS $10.00 OFF ME AND
$10.00 FROM WHO ME PUT'S IN THAT'S A LOT OF MONEY PLUS ABOUT $30.000 IN THE
MATRIX.LET'S CHA CHA

Randall Lange
Well, I just discovered FREEBIE FORCE on Wednesday 01-23rd and took a test
drive of a 2008 Mazda CX-9 Crossover on Friday 01-25th. The Dealer filled
out my certificate and I mailed it off Saturday 01-26th for a $25 CIRCUIT
CITY Gift Card. I just printed off the FORD Vehichle w/ SYNC Test Drive
Certificate,so I will test drive a 2008 Ford Edge and get a $50 BEST BUY
gift card. In theory I have earned $75 for 2 test drives before I even paid
my $9.95 on Sunday 01-27-08 to become an active FREEBIE FORCE Member! This
is a GREAT Business Project! I've always heard that to be successful you
need to K.I.S.S "KEEP IT SUPER SIMPLE"! FREEBIE FORCE is that 97k times
over! I can't wait to start using the Full Site! :-)

http://YoSuccess.NoCashEver.com

Windy Anderson

Jan 29, 2008, 8:52:19 PM1/29/08
I just singed up. Now I have the ability to save money on shopping, dining,
travel, recreation, and so much more. Thanks for telling me about the site !

The Real Bev

Jan 30, 2008, 1:51:21 AM1/30/08
Windy Anderson wrote:

> I just singed up. Now I have the ability to save money on shopping, dining,
> travel, recreation, and so much more. Thanks for telling me about the site !

Not only does he talk to himself, he has some kind of burning fetish.
Ewwww.

--
Cheers,
Bev

Rod Speed

Jan 30, 2008, 3:43:32 AM1/30/08
The Real Bev <bashley1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Windy Anderson wrote:
>
>> I just singed up. Now I have the ability to save money on shopping,
>> dining, travel, recreation, and so much more. Thanks for telling me
>> about the site !
>
> Not only does he talk to himself, he has some kind of burning fetish.
> Ewwww.

Dont knock it. Indians managed to invent by far the best
solution to the surplus mother in law problem, she goes on the
funeral pyre with hubby, whether she wants to burn or not.