Optimism, Hope and Motivation

dbar...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2008, 10:40:21 AM1/30/08
http://www.desinote.com/?p=299

A winner is not one who never fails, but one who NEVER QUITS!
We have no right to ask when sorrow comes, "Why did this happen to
me?" unless we ask the same question for every moment of happiness
that comes our way.

http://www.desinote.com/
http://www.desinote.com/
http://www.desinote.com/
http://www.desinote.com/

Anthony Matonak

Jan 30, 2008, 12:18:41 PM1/30/08
dbar...@gmail.com wrote:
> A winner is not one who never fails, but one who NEVER QUITS!

I've seen people play the lottery for years. They have lost
a lot of money over that time. They may never quit but I
would not call them winners.

A winner is someone who wins.
Sometimes, the only winning move is not to play.

Anthony